Unban Request.
Your name: The_Alpha_Dog

Your ban ID: 16413

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Random raiding, lying again, last chance.

Involved: Ruxandra

Why we should unban you: So I got banned for 6 months for random raiding and lying and I think it's way to long. The reason why it was that long in the first place is because apparently I lied two other times but that's wrong and I'll show you why.

First Ban
On the first ban I got banned for 'Randomly Raiding the president, lieing about it, trying to pin it on other people.'
  • This raid was not random, the president had ordered everyone to wear helmets while driving around in your car and you couldn't walk anywhere without being shot by a cop or being run over by a cop.

• In Gamesdude (the guy I 'pinned' it on) unban request he even said that I didn't lie and did not pin it on him.

Second Ban
On the second ban I got banned for 'Intentional CDM,Stealing a car w/no reason. Ban increased to a week due to lying on his unban request again and admitting to metagame.'
  • I didn't mean to CDM anyone, someone clearly ran infront of me when I was driving about 70MPH.

• My close friend owned the car that I took and I even asked him if I could use it. I wont lie about asking my friend if I could use it in steam but that's just because I was in a rush. I was also driving OOC since I had just died from a glitch in a Space RP I was in.

Something from the unban:

Ruxandra = R
Me = A

R: Steam chat? You realize that's metagaming right?
A: It's not meta gaming when i'm not in the server...
R: You clearly stated you were on the server.
A: Thought you was talking about something else.
R: So you lied.

Please, please, tell me how this is lying.

Posting multiple unban requests for the same ban (+2 points) What the hell is this? I've only posted this once.

Oh sorry Killjoy, I was mistaken. I had made another unban request but it has been 5 months since that.
4th appeal.