Please read this.
Your name: -Samlaget- Frans

Your ban ID: 26088

Banned by: Narcotic

ReasonToungeroppushing

Involved:Fiskarn and a BMD I can't remember

Why we should unban you: I know this is less than 24h and that you will deny it, but I wan't this off my record I think Narcotic bans without listening. So here is exactly what happend in detail,

"Fiskarn" Who was a cop walked into my property and tryed to get inside when I told him he needs a warrent for that he was being very disrespectful and called me a retard among other things. He got in his car and drove towards be so I got scared and proppushed him away (I know I shouldn't have done that sorry)

He died and when he came back I alredy had buildt a wall around my house so he used props to kill me and poshed my car away (might have been outside the map) when I found him asked where my car was he killed me again and then I went back hand he arrested me and shot me so I almost died. When Narcotic came I was explainging my self and even before he heard the whole story (I was still typing) he banned me. I know I did wrong but so did that guy and I think Narcotic should have let me talk before he banned me

And another thing why is it that you can never get a unban when it's less than 24h, I mean if it was a invalid ban should't we have the right to get it off our racord atleast?
So... you admit to proppushing and still you want this ban revoked, even though it looks valid?
Well... He started to use faul language and tryed to run over me. I know that I did wrong but i would however like the admins to listen more I've been banned before even when I tryed to explain
Ban 24 hours or less. Ban was justified too.

Denied.