Let moderators use no clip
Title of Suggestion: Let the moderators use no clip.

Description: Does it need a description?

Why: I can only imagine the frustration the moderators have when they are trying to moderate and there are several people around. As an example I have seen Jokhah moderate a few times where there is a crowd, he takes the offender to a corner to avoid the crowd but people only follows them.

Sure, this will only affect 2-3 people but I think its needed to let them moderate. It is easier hearing people out when its between 4 eyes on a roof. It also let moderators spectate from a birds eye view and that makes it easier to spot minges that goes on a prop rampage or something.
+ support
Then they are basically administrators. The point of not enabling no clip was to avoid abuse of their powers.

-Support.

It may be frustrating, but I can not speak for them.
Regards,
aviator
If we really need to talk to someone on a roof we can just physgun him up to a roof and teleport to him. Of course that with noclip it would be much easier. Sure, we would be able to spot rulebreakers nuch easily. However, being able to noclip would probably mean adding the ability to be phased (being invisible to players and they cannot see teleports, kicks and other commands while you're phased).

So basically if this gets implemented, it would descrease the differences between administrators and moderators on the server, and would make no need in the moderator rank anymore.

Let me finish and say even though I would love to be able to use noclip, I give this - support.
-Support.

Happy Rowan? :3
(02-28-2013, 04:55 PM)GhostRider Wrote: -snip-

(02-28-2013, 05:01 PM)HellShell Wrote: -snip-

Cheesus... retard count might be great on this one.

Ghost has already made a good backup for a logical - support.
It wasn't even a Mod to make this suggestion.

HELLSHELL if you're not going to +support nor -support why the hell are you leaving a comment stating that you WONT TAKE A POSITION? ffs.

-support from me, obviously.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Well, a moderator is a moderator and an administrator is an administrator. No, I am not power hungry cause I say this, but there must be a difference.

-support
+Support
They should be able to check the logs as well. There hasn't been many cases of moderator abuse, and nocliping and checking the logs can help them do their jobs a lot better. I don't think noclip could be abused that much cause they can easily tp to people.

(02-28-2013, 10:25 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: +Support
They should be able to check the logs as well. There hasn't been many cases of moderator abuse, and nocliping and checking the logs can help them do their jobs a lot better. I don't think noclip could be abused that much cause they can easily tp to people.

It's not the abuse, it's the fact that there must be a difference between the two, why don't we just remove the moderator rank then, if we need to keep giving thing and things onto the rank when it's not entirely necessary?
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • equal
To be honest, I gotta jump on Necoretive' train here.

The moderators have whats deemed necessary for them to accomplish their job which is to substitude Administrators, they can do that just fine with the current powers abilities.

If they started giving them such responsibility, the ability to Noclip and what not they might as well promote them to full administrators because you can't get any closer.
I am not going to leave a - or + support because this is never going to be for the community to decide.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]