My appeal.
Note: I'm posting this on behalf of Tecneo, he tried to contact Superior staff on the forum but had no luck getting in contact with SoulRipper. He tried to contact them for an agreement between them but had no luck.

Your name: Tecneo

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:42181839

Banned by: Console

Reason:
A while ago there was a community which was ran by a few of the Ex FL Staff. Also a few of old FL members joined the other community. And to be honest, the community was a exact copy of Fearless, had Fearless's gamemode, all the ideas from the FL Dev team. The forum was the same layout as FL too. On this community I was once an Admin, then Super-Admin. This was before the hostility became and then as one Ex FL Staff joined the Community became a rip-off of FL. Seeing as it was a complete rip off it was soon to fail as FL has a bigger playerbase than this Community. I soon resigned from the Community as the hostility from the two communities were getting worse.

Involved: Myself and SoulRipper.

Why we should unban you:

The main reason I think i was banned was because of the pathetic mistakes made by the community. Not for being hostile at all it was for being a staff member of the community. As part of the admin team for the community I had no say for what would happen or what decisions to be made for the community. Because of these two communities being hostile towards eachother I was permanently banned for being part of the team.

Another point to be made is that there was a lot of copied stuff from FL on the community and because of this it was very hostile, me and another member on the community tried to speak to SoulRipper and make an agreement to try and remove all the copied material from the Community. It began to work until the Owner of the community refused last minute and began to be very rude to SoulRipper. This than finalised that we were all permed for being part of the time. There was also an discussion and agreement that if a certain Admin from the community was removed from the team then the hostility would stop. The copied material and ideas were removed until the Owner disagreed to remove this member from the team. The truce which was organized by Flabbawookie, who was a trial-admin at the time and I supported him to fix the two communities. Even as an admin myself I had no power to do it myself so we had to discuss it with the Owner of the community and because of what he thought were stupid reasons of banning he disagreed to them.

Also on FL as a player I was very sensible on the server and I only had one ban which was a long time ago, because of this I think this appeal should be taken into great consideration as I have been proven to be a very good role-player on Fearless as I had many roleplay points from RP events which occured while on the server.

Read through this carefully and take it into serious consideration.
Tecneo.
5th appeal already...