Unban Request
Your name: Game Viper 604

Your ban ID: 25805

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Major minging, basing in the main street as a gun dealer.

Involved: Ncd56,kill or be killed

Why we should unban you: i was making a shop in the flea market with a cook and a doc we were not basing we made the shops up the guy i was with were playing around i was there to be a gun dealer when on for them dc and asked me to get rid of ther conta so i did then i was banned i love the server i have meet some really good people i have been on for about 40 hours no i know it is not long but loving it if i was then my bad i am sorry
Shooting at glass making it burn, shooting at your friend's dead body with a MAC-10, jumping up and down around in there, having a "store" with loads of contraband in the back. Beflok was there too, so he might drop a comment.
i never shot glass it was the doc who did that but the conta was mine but come on i know cops who make conta up and hind it i think my first ban of six days is a bit harsh i know poeple who have had more bans then me get less time for doing more bad stuff do not get me wrong i know you should ban me but for like a day or 2 tops
Yeah, Game didn't minge, or shoot the glass, the glass was me with a knife. You also may want to specify where main street is, because from what I was aware, main street was the road with the gas station. Honestly if anyone should be banned, it shouldn't be him, should be myself.
Quote:7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.

If you took your time to read the rules, you would've seen this one and not do what you did.
Ok i get that and that is my bad we are sorry but 6 days for first time ban is a bit unfair i know poeple who have done alot worse and get less ban time like a day or 2 tops for me i love the server
(02-26-2013, 11:54 PM)Gameviper 604 Wrote: Ok i get that and that is my bad we are sorry but 6 days for first time ban is a bit unfair i know poeple who have done alot worse and get less ban time like a day or 2 tops for me i love the server

You don't get to decide the lenght of your punsihment.
I am not say I do get to pick The length of the ban but 6 days is unfair for a first time ban I have seen people do mass RDM and get a 2 days
(02-27-2013, 09:39 AM)Gameviper 604 Wrote: I am not say I do get to pick The length of the ban but 6 days is unfair for a first time ban I have seen people do mass RDM and get a 2 days

Doesn't concern your ban or your case what other people get.

Ban was justified, denied.