Unban me / lower my ban time, please ?
Your name: ((NOR) ZedsDead)

Your ban ID: (25690)

Banned by: ([FL] Fultzy)

Reason: (Teamkilling, FailRPing)

Involved: (SuperTigerX500|RU)

Why we should unban you: (When i was playing as an SS, i went into town to buy some food, then i saw a random police officer tazing, handcuffing and killing random people. I told him to lower his weapon, while i tried to tell the president to demote him ASAP. i wrote to him two times, but he didn't respond. When the officer started shooting at another civillian in a car, i took up my m4 and shot at him, but NEVER killing him. He ran, and i ran after him. He took out his pistol and shot a few shots at me, but stopped. When i then tried to tell the OOC to get an admin to kick or at least the president to demote, i got banned for 3 days before i could even finish writing. I am truly sorry for what i did, but i do feel that 3 days is unfair when all i tried to do was to save civillian lives from that crazy officer. So why i got banned for Teamkilling when i never killed the guy, i have no idea. And when it comes to the failRP, wouldn't you as an SS take action against a cop IRL if he was shooting civillians and not stopping? I really hope you understand why i did what i did, and again, if it actually was a bannable reason, i am truly sorry for what i did.)
What server did this happen on?
[FL] Fearless [Semi-Serious Roleplay] [FASTDL]
This happened on V2d.

And so what you are saying you shot at the police officer because he was failRPing? You are a SS walking around the city and shot at a cop for FailRP.

Is this correct?
I was low on food and medical supply after protecting the president that was before this one. Raiders had been coming non stop, so we had been trapped. So after we failed to save the president, and there was a new one, i asked if i could go and buy some more and the second i left, i saw the officer on the other side of the street of the gas station while i was trying to find a chef. So yes, i had left my post for a minute so i could be ready if there was a new raid. So i am sorry for leaving and not just adverting that i needed a chef and doctor at the nexus lobby.
That was not the point but okay. The point is you backseat administrated by shooting the cop that was failrping.
If something like that happens you call an administrator. Do not take action because you will end up here again.

Denied.