AsianCop unban request
Your name:AsianCop

[b]Your ban ID:25450

[b]Banned by:[FL] Narcotic

[b]Reason
:Random Death matching

Involved: me, Zephyrus, ss, [FL] Narcotic and the guy i killed.

[b]Why we should unban you:You should unban me because i wasn't meant to kill the guy i killed but because of my bad aim and the room was very small and there was so many people around me i killed the wrong guy instead of killing the ss,also the ss jumped out the way and i killed the wrong guy.The admin probably thought i was supposed to kill the guy i killed but in fact i was meant to kill the ss.

Extra info:My friend Zephyrus has this event recorded.
Well, I was the guy you killed.
We were in the elevator and you just pulled a gun out randomly, you then started shooting at the ss randmly and ended up killing me.
You did this even though narcotic was warning you.
Lead by example.
I never knew he said that
He was telling you to put the gun down over the microphone.
Why did you have a gun out anyway?
Lead by example.
I thought we were raiding the president so killed the ss and I shot you not on purpose tho the ss jumped out the way
(02-23-2013, 01:09 AM)AsianCop Wrote: I thought we were raiding the president so killed the ss and I shot you not on purpose tho the ss jumped out the way

What would your reason for raiding anyway?
In what way did we even hint at raiding the president....
Lead by example.
I thought we were all raiding the president because we were all in elevator trying to get to the top so i pulled out my gun and i knew there was going to be ss at the top. I pulled out my gun before we got to the top to take the ss out. The hint was because your not allowed behind the nexus desk and not allowed in the elevator without permission, to me it looked like we were going to get the president.
Despite us clearly saying we were going to sing to the president..
Lead by example.
I thought the singing part was only at the nexus desk were the ss was behined the door and when we rushed through they were calling backup which resulted in me thinking we were going to get the president