Harlem Shake with your internet browser
Hello, this script will make your google chrome go harlem shake!

1. go to http://pastebin.com/E42W6bhH and copy the code ( or copy the code below)
    Code:
    javascript:(function(){function c(){var e=document.createElement("link");e.setAttribute("type","text/css");e.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet");e.setAttribute("href",f);e.setAttribute("class",l);document.body.appendChild(e)}function h(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(l);for(var t=0;t<e.length;t++){document.body.removeChild(e[t])}}function p(){var e=document.createElement("div");e.setAttribute("class",a);document.body.appendChild(e);setTimeout(function(){document.body.removeChild(e)},100)}function d(e){return{height:e.offsetHeight,width:e.offsetWidth}}function v(i){var s=d(i);return s.height>e&&s.height<n&&s.width>t&&s.width<r}function m(e){var t=e;var n=0;while(!!t){n+=t.offsetTop;t=t.offsetParent}return n}function g(){var e=document.documentElement;if(!!window.innerWidth){return window.innerHeight}else if(e&&!isNaN(e.clientHeight)){return e.clientHeight}return 0}function y(){if(window.pageYOffset){return window.pageYOffset}return Math.max(document.documentElement.scrollTop,document.body.scrollTop)}function E(e){var t=m(e);return t>=w&&t<=b+w}function S(){var e=document.createElement("audio");e.setAttribute("class",l);e.src=i;e.loop=false;e.addEventListener("canplay",function(){setTimeout(function(){x(k)},500);setTimeout(function(){N();p();for(var e=0;e<O.length;e++){T(O[e])}},15500)},true);e.addEventListener("ended",function(){N();h()},true);e.innerHTML=" <p>If you are reading this, it is because your browser does not support the audio element. We recommend that you get a new browser.</p> <p>";document.body.appendChild(e);e.play()}function x(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+o}function T(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+u[Math.floor(Math.random()*u.length)]}function N(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(s);var t=new RegExp("\\b"+s+"\\b");for(var n=0;n<e.length;){e[n].className=e[n].className.replace(t,"")}}var e=30;var t=30;var n=350;var r=350;var i="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake.mp3";var s="mw-harlem_shake_me";var o="im_first";var u=["im_drunk","im_baked","im_trippin","im_blown"];var a="mw-strobe_light";var f="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake-style.css";var l="mw_added_css";var b=g();var w=y();var C=document.getElementsByTagName("*");var k=null;for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){if(E(A)){k=A;break}}}if(A===null){console.warn("Could not find a node of the right size. Please try a different page.");return}c();S();var O=[];for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){O.push(A)}}})()
  2. open up any website (example fearless, but one of the most efctive sites is facebook)
  3. right click and click "show details about the item" (the one at the buttom)
  4. go to console
  5. paste the code and press eneter

AND WATCH IT GO CRAZY!
The following 1 user Likes Mathias_'s post:
  • Giant Pony
Brilliant, simply brilliant.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Mathias_
I hate this "fad" now, but that was really cool.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Sorry, I couldn't stop looking at your avatar.
The following 4 users Like Adman's post:
  • Humla, equal, data expunged :(, Salinsky
SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL

Why am I getting this? Have I broke the internet? D:
(02-23-2013, 12:22 AM)GRiiM Wrote: SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL

Why am I getting this? Have I broke the internet? D:

Go on the link and copy that instead. I got the same thing.
You don't break the internet. The internet breaks you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Nadrickk
That is bloody brilliant.
This is fantastic.
Regards,
aviator
[Image: 9c07b22ad3c0f8ec0e350d552afd4b24.jpg]
Got it working now, thanks Enzyme.

This is so unbelievably cool Cheese