UnBan
Your name: CnA_InTeNsE

Your ban ID: 24691

Banned by: Salinsky

Reason: Salinsky was undercover, I thought everyone knew he was here so i put 'Hey Salinsky' then realised i did wrong. He then said that anyone that blew his cover would face the consequences. I got banned for Cdm when yes i did run someone over, but it was only because of a bmw ramming into me. I also got banned for Fail Rping. I MADE A DENTISTS?! How is that not rping? I was doing my best to rp properly!

Involved: Salinsky

Why we should unban you: I believe that i was hard done by, as i was trying my best to rp, even creating a job that is unusual.

Hope this is good enough.

Although Its a 24 hour ban, I would like to be unbanned as i was in the middle of creating a pub. Want to get everyone roleplaying.

Even If i can get it down to a 12 hour ban, thats okay as i can roleplay tomorrowSmile
There was someone on the zebra crossing and you purposely used nitro to thrust into him, the ban was not invalid, your actions were breaking the server rules, the ban was well deserved; You know better than this.

Lying in an unbanrequest is not a smart thing to do; No BMW ever hit you.
(02-16-2013, 10:37 PM)Salinsky Wrote: There was someone on the zebra crossing and you purposely used nitro to thrust into him, the ban was not invalid, your actions were breaking the server rules, the ban was well deserved; You know better than this.

Lying in an unbanrequest is not a smart thing to do; No BMW ever hit you.

for starters cna intense has a corvette which does not have nitros. But how is this failing to roleplay?
I do indeed own a corvette, you have got me mixed up with my friend cna_extremez. He owns a toyota supra which has nitrous. As for the rp thing i made a dentist shop with jamie and i have screenshots for proof if you really want them.
also you banned me for asking not negotiating why he was banned for not roleplaying which we were. i would have taken any answer but not a ban.
Also the Bmw thing might have happened before you came on. The only reason i mentioned it is because that was my last kill which was, of course, by accident. Me and jamie was actually waiting for you to come online so you could see our dentist placeSmile

Jamie, please dont involve your ban hereSmile
I will ask an administrator to check the logs, however I am 99% sure that in the logs it showed your name.
ThanksSmile The only cars ive ever had are: Trabent, goft mk11, golf gti, mustang and my corvette. Btw how long would this take, I really want to create that pub is was making tomorrowSmile
thankyou for sorting this out salinsky and we look forward to making the pubSmile
Alright, it wasn't a supra; Must've been your friend using nitro then.

However:

Logs Wrote:[22:30:36][FL:RP] CnA_InTeNsE(STEAM_0:0:42937807) Ran over: «CzS» ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ� (STEAM_0:1:36069182) using models/corvette/corvette.mdl
[22:30:48][FL:RP] CnA_InTeNsE(STEAM_0:0:42937807) Ran over: _Shaho (STEAM_0:1:42090950) using models/corvette/corvette.mdl

These I saw happening, no BMW involved.