Minecraft Factions on the forums
Title of Suggestion: Add a factions management page to the forums

Description: Add a page for Factions for the Minecraft server like clans for g-mod. Minecraft server so people can manage their faction without being in game. Also they could be password protected to add a sense of competition and cunning.

Why: So the leaders could plan raids, set jobs, basically to just manage their faction with ease and also they don't have to be in-game.
(02-16-2013, 04:41 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Title of Suggestion: Add a factions management page

Description: Add a page for Factions for the Minecraft server like clans for g-mod. Minecraft server so people can manage their faction without being in game. Also they could be password protected to add a sense of competition and cunning.

Why: So the leaders could plan raids, set jobs, basically to just manage their faction with ease and also they don't have to be in-game.

Does this comnunity even have a minecraft server? Nervous
+Support.
+Support
+support
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Hmmm... I think it would be pushing the MC server into the front a bit too much, but sure, why not?

+ Support
(02-17-2013, 01:32 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Hmmm... I think it would be pushing the MC server into the front a bit too much, but sure, why not?

+ Support

I agree, I just thought it might add a little more organisation to the factions and and a better sense of competitiveness. It could be something for the future if the Minecraft server stays popular
Done.