Farmer Bob's Unban Request (Permenant)
Your name: [D:F] Ganoncat

Your ban ID: 8517

Banned by: [FL] Killjoy

Reason: Affiliated to DDoSers, proppushing, propkilling, building in Nexus with no reason

Involved: Unknown apart from me an Killjoy (Too long ago)

Why we should unban you:

It was Early last year that I was banned, Exact date (I dunno') I was permanently banned for Prop pushing, Prop killing and building in the nexus for no reason.
Let's start with the first listed reason..

Affiliated to DDoSers.. Now this was the agonizing part of the Ban as I have no record of Speaking, Meeting, Or attempting to gain access to a DDoSer or DDoSing software for me to Grief the server with. I said that I had names of DDoSers because my friend apparently had found the Steam account of one, Why would I DDOS? I had around 300-400 Hours of Game-Play, I supported the community with Donations (Which I abused on several times but that's another story) And I loved the community, The great unity which bonded the Admins and the Players together was strong.

Next Reason... Prop-Pushing, One of the most abused things which happens on Garry's Mod servers, I prop-pushed a Tranquilized person from the Nexus bridge to His/Her doom down below, I also Propkilled Him/Her by doing this. *Sigh* I was acting as my Idiotic self that I was back then and I decided to have some fun.. So what? Loads of people do extreme damage to the Game-play and I played a small, Insignificant part of it, I am sorry for /Breaking the Rules/ And breaking my donators trusts and Perks. But I have changed now, I currently play on Serious Clockwork-Servers such as Half-Life 2 roleplay Etc. I have matured and I am now going towards a Part-Time job.

Recently I have been having troubles, Medical and Family problems and I wanted somewhere to let off my steam that wasn't DarkRP, I wanted to play on the Legendary FLRP servers again, So I plead..

Unban me..
If your ban reason says you were affiliated to DDoS'ers it means you were tied to attacks, that includes attempts and threats.
But I wasn't, Call the Cops to bust down my doors and scan my Computers and I have no possible way to be linked to Attacks, I think that part of the ban must've been a Mistake. If I was a Hardened, Criminal attempting to Wreak revenge on FLRP why would I post an Unban request over a year later.

And I did not attempt a threat either, I was offering information of DDoSers Names.
Hello? Can someone do something about my Request? Other people with less views have more posts -.-
(02-17-2013, 01:11 PM)Farmer bob Wrote: Hello? Can someone do something about my Request? Other people with less views have more posts -.-

Be patient. Your request will be processed once the banning administrator has time.
Alright, 'Twas getting ahead of myself there ;p
I'll leave this for Soul or Faustie to decide, I'm against revoking it.
I was on when he was banned and he gave me the name of the ddosers but he dident ddos the server he was a commited member

Sincerely, Pacman
I don't get why you would Disagree with Unbanning me? I have matured since then and I have since been Incharge of the Administration on a Serious Hl2rp Server.
I'm not entirely sure how involved you may or may not have been with a DDoS attack against the server as I can't find any records, asides from what is stated in the ban reason. So I'm fairly neutral about that, and unless anyone has any evidence to present I'll ignore it from now on.

You readily admit proppushing/killing which is a serious offence on our servers, and I want to hear more about this, "Donations (Which I abused on several times but that's another story)". What is this about?

Also don't write about needing a place to relax or whatever issues you may have, it makes no difference.