Minecraft Server
I can't seem to verify my ownership of my minecraft account, even though I type in the exact same password on minecraft.net

Any solutions?

EDIT: Fixed, had to change password apparently, lol
Smile 
Hey, I'd love to join!
I have minecraft pvp experience and my IGN is "virusladd"

I've played 77 hours ( probably more by the time you read this) and I'm currently not banned.

Steam name: [FL:RP] Virusladd

Hey, I'd love to join!
I have minecraft pvp experience and my IGN is "virusladd"

I've played 77 hours ( probably more by the time you read this) and I'm currently not banned.

Steam name: [FL:RP] Virusladd
http://www.fearlessrp.net/minecraft/
Anyone else having a problem with the whitelist tool? I can't seem to sign in through steam and keep getting provided with the crappy excuse 'Incorrect Login' I know it's the correct login credentials as I can sign in to steam. Until my problem is fixed I can't get whitelisted.
is it survival?
(02-25-2013, 10:26 PM)aston Wrote: is it survival?

No it's the version before survival was made

(02-24-2013, 06:57 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Anyone else having a problem with the whitelist tool? I can't seem to sign in through steam and keep getting provided with the crappy excuse 'Incorrect Login' I know it's the correct login credentials as I can sign in to steam. Until my problem is fixed I can't get whitelisted.

If you can't get past the login with steam thing then that's an issue with steam.
Well.

I see that this mine craft server has been up for about a week now, and i have only just noticed it...

Even when there is a new Forum Category about it.

I think i need to go get some glasses some time soon.