PirateCrayons Ban Appeal
Your name: PirateCrayons

Your ban ID: 10017

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: Spawning massive props in street

Involved: Nearly entire server

Why we should unban you: I want to be unbanned because...
1. I was banned when I was new to Garry's Mod
2. It's been almost a year since I've been banned
3. I really want to play the server because I'm tired of lame old Dark RP and after playing some serious role plays, I want to play this game again.

I know what I did was perm ban worthy but I'm not really the same player anymore.
Plus I've had experience as a head admin on a server and a respected user on another server. Both dark RP's.

Thanks
Hmm. This is a tricky one. You have posted 3 un ban requests now. Each one seems better than the last. I will post the previous ones as I want all the admins to see the video nevinator posted.

Nevin's Post with video in it: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=13951
Second unban req: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...atecrayons
First unban req: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...atecrayons

As much as I like giving second chances I remember this day like it was yesterday. I still vote no.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
I hope you can re think that vote because I've seriously gone from minging like how the video shows to a real player.... I just wanna play the game because back then my mentality was there was infinite servers. Now that I realize it's a out of the ordinary server, I realllyyyyy want to be let back in.
I'm like begging right now
If you were to come back I would like to give some type of trial period. We used to do that with perrmed players I think killjoy started it. Lets wait to see what they have to say.
You made two appeals already which show absolutely no regret over your actions, to be fair I'm not seeing much here either. What's to assure me that you wouldn't just go minging around again for fun?
May I post my input aswel? I was also on the server when Pirate Crayons released his fury.

Well, for starters..

You came online on several occasions on several days, not to RP but to propminge and put the entire server in terror, such extreme amounts of terror even, that the playerbase had already decided that they would seek shelter etc. the second they saw "Pirate Crayons has connected" in their screen.
You used enormous cubes to cover the entire city and thought it was funny, capsing "HAHAHAHAHA" and whatnot in the OOC.

I personally don't think you deserve a second chance at all, because you never seemed to want to RP at all, and I personally doubt that you will make an attempt into actually RPing properly.
@ KillJoy
Those were very long ago and I really didn't care about this server. If I was banned, I didn't really care.

@ Salinsky
Actually, I did RP for the first 18 hours of gameplay, and then came the 19th hour. I don't want to make excuses, but I was on anti depression pills during that season. They do have some pretty big affects on how I felt emotions (everything was a joke), and my perception of other people was quite off (other peoples feelings didn't matter). In RL, being a big kid, I was quite a bully that time as well.

Anyways, on the 19th hour of playing I remember some what. I remember the cops chasing me in a single squad car. I was un-armed, and I really didn't wanna go to jail AGAIN so I took a prop and pushed the car away and killed the people inside. I was laughing so hard... then I went to the down town area and got out of control and bam, mega cubes.

I'm asking you guys to look at me as a different player. Watch me closely or w/e. This was the very first server I played on, and since then I've logged in 975 hours into Gmod, last time I've checked. Being a server-destroyer is something I stopped a long time ago.
Please reconsider you're votes...
(02-15-2013, 05:45 PM)Pirate Crayons Wrote: @ Salinsky
Actually, I did RP for the first 18 hours of gameplay, and then came the 19th hour. I don't want to make excuses, but I was on anti depression pills during that season. They do have some pretty big affects on how I felt emotions (everything was a joke), and my perception of other people was quite off (other peoples feelings didn't matter). In RL, being a big kid, I was quite a bully that time as well.

Anyways, on the 19th hour of playing I remember some what. I remember the cops chasing me in a single squad car. I was un-armed, and I really didn't wanna go to jail AGAIN so I took a prop and pushed the car away and killed the people inside. I was laughing so hard... then I went to the down town area and got out of control and bam, mega cubes.

I'm asking you guys to look at me as a different player. Watch me closely or w/e. This was the very first server I played on, and since then I've logged in 975 hours into Gmod, last time I've checked. Being a server-destroyer is something I stopped a long time ago.
Please reconsider you're votes...
Hulk RP chucking huge blocks around is not RP.
I know I said first 18 hours I did RP and 19th hour I broke a rule on purpose
I am still having to go with a no. Waiting to here some more responses.