Resignation.
After a good chat with the SA team, we've concluded that I am becoming a liabillity rather than an asset and I agree with them fully, I haven't been myself for a good time due to personal issues and I apologise for pushing them against the playerbase. Overall it was a good run and an honor to help improve the community as much as I could. I'll try my best to play on the servers as much as I can, doing what I couldn't do as much while being busy to administrate, and that's to RP.

I'm not holding a grudge against anyone, not even the SA team as they made a good and unbiased call and we are ending it peacefully. They will never have to worry with me joining the server one time and doing a mass RDM or any other sort of chaos caused. Innevitably and expected, I will probably be spammed with PMs from some players saying "Haha you deserved it" and all sorts but that was the risk I undertook when accepting this position.

I wish to thank the SA team and the owner for offering me the possibillity to make a difference in the community, which I hope was done, otherwise my efforts were in vain and the playerbase for bearing with me. I hope I will return someday on the server as a regular player and RP with you guys, but at the moment my mind is too drifted to do anything constructive or beneficial.

Well, sad things aside I hope you people will behave on the servers and forums on my absence, and remember, I'll be watching.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 2 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • Andreas, TheDeadPixel
Ruxandra, I would like to thank you for all the good things you've done for Fearless. You are someone I've always looked up to, a good friend and a trustworthy person. Apart from the last 2 months, it was a privilege working together with you, and I'm sure all team members would agree with that.

I respect your resignation.

I hope you find some relaxation in roleplaying, and maybe we can roleplay some day like we used to, doesn't necessarily needs to be on FL. I'm sure you remember our good times as restaurant owners at the lake or what about that great event in the labs?

You won't be forgotten by me.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Niimo, Verzyn, Commander Fi5h
Just wanted to say thank you for helping me into the admin position. You were one of the most helpful and even before I was admin you helped me. You found many double accounts and have made a positive contribution to Fearless, see you around Rux
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Xenomez
Dear Ruxandra,

I am glad to see you leave. It was about time to be honest.

Letting personal issues get in the way of administrating and thereby making the playerbase the victim is unprofessional as it has affected numerous players and it should have been discovered a long time ago. Administrating under such conditions should never be allowed. Anyhow, the damage has already been done. While you have been an asset, it manifested into, and I apologize for the choice of words, terrorizing. You were always a strict admin, but you have had your ups and downs. You have not shown much respect to the players of FL, as seen in countless threads and pictures.
Never have I seen so much players leave a community because of one single person. Your impact on Fearless was grand, yet somehow macabre.

I'm sorry for the negative tone of this reply and I am aware that people will criticize what I say. So hereby; please do not respond to this message in any way other than the contact options provided in my signature.

Goodbye, good luck, and we'll meet on the server some day.

Regards,
Zealord
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Ruxandra, I am not one to hold a grudge, so here is my goodbye, until we meet again.
I didn't talk to you at all and only saw you around on the servers a couple times, besides the downs we had together. You seemed to be a good admin up until 2 months ago, you started to change.. but the damage is done so there is no point dwelling on it. I respect your resignation, hopefully taking a break and coming back fresh will help you.
Good luck with your life and whatever issues you have going on, hope to see you on the servers again sometime soon. Thankyou for your administrating.

Kind Regards,
Scene
You've given me countless advice on how to moderate and administrate, that debt I can hardly repay.

Nice, helpful and friendly, that's how I know you. Your resignation does not sit well with me, but it's a decision that must be respected.

May you have the best of luck, hope to see you on the servers.
Thank you for the time you served us, Ruxandra. It is sad to see a good one go, and I can't thank you enough for the advice and help you have given me in my way to my current position. I wish you the best of luck from and of this point.
Ruxandra good luck I really didn't meet you in game a lot because I think that we have a time difference but all the times I did meet you in game you were very nice good bye hope you still play on [FL].
Its really sad to see you go..

True, you are a bit rude sometimes towards people, however I've always seen you as one of the most dedicated administrators on Fearless.

When I was Moderator and needed help with anything, you were the one I would go to. You definitely know your way around and I thank you for being so helpful from time to time.

Now, I wish you the best of luck with whatever hits your wave in the future.

See ya' around Rux!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
It's sad to see you resign, you did a good job keeping the servers and forums minge free, and for that you have my gratitude.
Hopefully I'll see you in game sometime, best of luck to you and take care.
Lead by example.