Im back for some more help! :D
Question 
So i need some more help with tools. I have problems with hydrolics, Elevators and things like that dont work for me. If i set the hydrolics into negative the elevator will fly up reall fast with no doubt killing anyone on it. Also when i have hydrolics set in positive numbers it doesnt go anywhere! so if you could tell me how to make a successful elevator that would be nice, if you care to explain beyond that it would be appreciated. Cheese

also, how do i get a button hooked up to a thing like a compound door or a hydrolic? i see people with buttons and keypads set up to doors and hydrolics, but i have no clue how they got them connected. so if you could explain to me how to hook a button and keypad up to a door and hydrolics i would really be happy. Cheese

thank you for the help.
-giant pony
I can't help you with the first part, but for the part about keypads, set the "access granted" on the keypad tool to the same button as the button on your fading door or whatever. When you do this, the correctly entered code acts as pressing that button, so it activates your door.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
I personally would use sliders and winches Smile
Ok thank you Cheese this helped a lot!