Interested in esports? (csgo,css,1.6,lol,tf2)
Well I've got a site for you, this site includes cheat-free competition/ environment with other players around the world.
http://play.esea.net/

Here are some wonderful things you can expect:

1. PUGs - Pick up games, where you can play with random players and such, to get better.
2. Scrims - Want to start a team? Well ESEA provides over 100 scrims servers so you and your team can practice and play against other teams.
3. Leagues - Self explanatory. Levels are (Open,Intermediate,Main,Invite)
4. Forums - They're known to have the best forums ever.(no offense fearless)Smile
Also esports news, leaguenews, and so much more!

If you have any questions pm me here or add me on steam. I would gladly help you out.

Check out their Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/goesea
This seems like heavy advertising, you have everything here. Prices, Links, Info.

You might wanna take this thread down or just stick to steam chats if you wanna spread the word.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-13-2013, 03:23 PM)Equalizer Wrote: This seems like heavy advertising, you have everything here. Prices, Links, Info.

You might wanna take this thread down or just stick to steam chats if you wanna spread the word.

Well is this a "off-topic" forum section, am I right? If people aren't allowed to share then what's the point of posting in this "section?" I'm not really advertising for them, just wanna tell people what to expect, I don't make money out of it.
Correct, you don't.

They do. (If somebody buys)

The fact is, Fearless is not getting paid to have their advertisements on this forum.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-13-2013, 03:32 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Correct, you don't.

They do. (If somebody buys)

The fact is, Fearless is not getting paid to have their advertisements on this forum.

See that's the thing you don't have to buy it. Think of it as a friendly suggestion to a site that people should know about. I would gladly take out the links..

I have taken out the links that equal thought it was heavy "advertising,"so Mr. Equal guy can be happy. If you want further details of anything about ESEA pm me or add me on steam.