salinsky
Me and my friend Ianiks were on the server minding our own business when we got rdmed and some other altercations took place,but after that salinsky TRIED to figure out what happened and in the end came out with the result it was our fault. We handled it as we should complying to what he said. He left and we went back to our business. Soon after we got teleported back to him being accused of "verbal abuse", when we denied that this had happened he assumed that we did it and kicked us. keep in mind the "verbal abuse" accusation was brought by the same people from our last altercation. when we got back in the server i asked salinsky politely if we could talk and he refused. When i asked if we could just have a quick mature conversation he kicked me for "moderator abuse, and im not immature im busy" then soon after banned my friend for no reason for one day.
You and your friend were being 100% disrespectful toward me, I have shown way too much patience with you and I could have banned the both of you a lot earlier. Instead, stupid me, wastes 30 minutes of his time talking to you, trying to figure out what the exact problem was.

You were kicked for "Moderator disrespect, I am not immature, but busy" not "Moderator abuse".

You should review your attitude as you show zero respect for me, then make an abuse thread based on 2 or 3 kicks, before any REAL punishments were dealt. You don't know the rules or do not care about them, you're lucky you got away with a kick.

I am not going to comment further on this as you are not willing to accept mistakes, not willing to communicate in a respectful manner and denying every fact I throw at you.
Salinsky all of your actions were based off of assumptions we were in no way being disrespectful. we were angry that you were not looking into any of the matters you were just taking stillalives side because he has more hours on the server than us or something like that. We feel that we were unfairly kicked and you did take more action than kicking, my friend was banned for one day and neither of us know why. If you took any disrespect i am sorry, but just because you are a moderator does not mean we do not deserve respect also. Please if you could just think more before just taking actions against the people you THOUGHT did the wrong thing i would appreciate it.
I did treat you with respect, I have also been very patient with you. The reason your friend ended up getting banned was because of his comments in the OOC.
You guys verbally abused me and StillAlive. Though I know it's been months since I posted last, some people will know this is serious when I suddenly go out of my way to post here again.
Salinsky got out of his way to hear all of our stories, and yet, you two kept lying to him. You called us 'Dipshits' and said 'Fuck you', over voice, after he tried to reason with both of you(You said this after you had to refund my 1500$ and returned my galil, and salinsky had teleported away).
I've been admin here for months(few years back), and I've experienced people like you before, I would never in my entire life lied in an admin abuse thread, as I know how serious this is.
Please take my word for Salinsky didn't base his actions off 'random assumptions', and they were real accusations from me and StillAlive.

~ Whoop
No abuse noted, no template used. User banned for a week.