Upcoming ManhuntRP
So me and my friend came up with the idea of a man ( the "manhunter") hostages us all and tells us we're going to play a game. At that point he explains the "rules" we are to run when he let's us go and he will give us a 1 minute headstart, once we are released we must try to find help but he will continue to hunt us down like dogs.

If i can i want some people to signup for this roleplay, i'm thinking of doing it wednesday at 7pm GMT on v2p.

Roles we would like people to fulfil:

hunted #3
Medic who hunted #1 finds before being killed just before he gets healed.
Police officer #1 Get's shot in the process of saving hunted #2
police officer #2 saves hunted #3.
backup medic who heals everyone after they get shot/killed
Roles already fulfilled:

hunted#1 theazurastream/me
Hunter (JONES)
Hunted#2 [Fl:RP]Corie

No one will actually be killed in this RP as everyone who is shot/killed simply get's revived after their part of the RP by the backup medic.

I have already asked soulripper and he said this RP is allowed.
I can do it if it was wednesday night a 7 GMt

If you would kindle change it to Wednesday night i would like to join in as hunted #2. I cant do tomorrow because i am banned for 2 days, i get unbanned on Wednesday at 16:00 GMT
You should include an application form, eg.

Steam Name:
Ingame name:
Desired Job:
Hours on the server.

I would also suggest adding in to images to make it look more appealing, otherwise few people will want to take part.
Ok i might set this even more forward and make it more fleshed out, does that sound good?
Yep, oh and weldone for getting that RP point. I was teh Piano Guy. Cheese
hunted #3
Medic who hunted #1 finds before being killed just before he gets healed.
Police officer #1 Get's shot in the process of saving hunted #2
police officer #2 saves hunted #3.
backup medic who heals everyone after they get shot/killed

So is this scripted? Something spontaneous is generally a better roleplay event than one that's planned. Don't get me wrong, it could still be amazing. As Verzyn stated; insert some images related to the event, make it appealing to other members, describe the event in more detail and make an application form.
All right going to get some images sorted out soon and i'm going to add an apllication, and as for the scripted idea, that's only part of it. those are key events, whatever happens in between is with the flow which will really add some unique aspects to the RP as the RP'ers can take part and adapt it to their own way. Of course these are also only the main characters, anybody else who wants to join in from the start is welcome, and if anybody gets the chance to they can hop in it, an example of this could be if a random man was driving and he was stopped and asked for help then the hunter comes and it then pulls that man helping the hunted into the RP, so essentially it could either be a massive success, or unfortunately a massive flop :/. Here's hoping it turns out well.