Upcomming Event: Fallout
Star 
---
The event will take place in the 13th of February, 19:00 GMT+1, rp_evocity_v2d.
---

The Story

Spoiler :
[Image: dr-evil-and-mini-me.jpg] Dr. Evil and Mini me.

One mad man and his clone has decided to launch a nuclear rocket to EvoCity as a revenge for his family death. The launch was successful and it did hit EvoCity. Survivors of the nuclear rocket managed to get into an underground vault that was made for disasters. The vault however is old but is advanced in technology and has still has good equipement. 3 Years have passed since the hit on EvoCity. Inside the vault they have sorted out the people on what they can do and on their knowledge.
They have an Vault Leader, the person that is leading the vault security and their citizens. but nobody in the vault excluding the security, scientientist(s) do not know him if he is good or bad.
They also have an Vault Security, persons who are obeying the orders of the Vault Leader. They are mostly patrolling around in the vault and if an citizen needs help they will help them on what they ask for or get an doctor/engineer for the citizen.
The Vault Security Guards know what is good and what is bad they also can punish people if they do something stupid or even torture. The band with the security guards and their leader is not too strong or less strong they might disobey orders sometimes.
They have an Vault Engineer, the person who helps citizens or others of the vault if something is broken or if something has to be done on the equipment.
And they have an Vault Doctor, the person who is healing/curing sick/wounded survivors of the vault.
And they have an Vault Chef, the person who is making use of the largest room in the vault providing the persons in the vault for fresh food and water and for an toilet also.
And ofcourse the citizen(s), the persons living in the vauld sometimes they can be very nice and helpfull but sometimes irritating and stupid.

---

Jobs:

- Vault Leader (1/1) Rayokan.
The leader of the vault.
[Image: 306px-Css_ct_sas.png]
- Vault Security Guard (1/5) Whoopie,
The security guard of the vault. (+10 RP points reason: Gasmask.)
- Vault Scientist (1/3) Weecow,
The Scientist of the vault researching on the situation at EvoCity. (You need to RP decent with this job. you may use Gasmask also.)
- Vault Engineer (2/2) GeorgeTheBoy, Twist.
The Engineer helping citizens with their problems in their room or others.
[Image: gmod_idle_crowbar.gif]
- Vault Doctor (0/2)
The doctor of the vault.
[Image: 177488-kleiner_thumb.jpg]
- Vault Citizen ( ∞) Ciryl,
Citizen of EvoCity and survivor of an chemical rocket.
[Image: gmod_face_phongmask.gif]

---

Application Form
Quote:Character Name:

Steam name:

Hours on the server:

Desired Job:

Background Story of your chrachter (might get you more accepted )

NOTE: No mics allowed during the event. p.s Need an approvement on stunsticks, and zombies.
You might need to edit the date on that Tounge

Otherwise,

Character Name:

Steam name: [FL:RP] GeorgeTheBoy

Hours on the server: 520+

Desired Job: Vault Engineer (No gas mask)

Background Story of your character (might get you more accepted): Dexter studied mechanical engineering at university and helped develop some of the parts used in the Vaults. He knows how to repair faults with the smallest amount of resources at his disposal.
Wrong month as date ?
Character Name: Michael Lane

Steam name: Ciryl

Hours on the server: 750

Desired Job: Vault Citizen

Background Story of your chrachter (might get you more accepted ):
Back-story: Upon hearing the news of the Missile crisis, i fled to the Vault to seek sanctuary, they let me in and i stayed there for 3 years without knowing what lies above... i have not seen........ the sun,...... the clouds,....... the trees or my family since that day.
Character Name: Matthew 'Cow' Johnson

Steam name: [FL:RP] Weecow

Hours on the server: 412

Desired Job: Vault scientist (Yes i get the point now)

Background Story of your chrachter (might get you more accepted )

I've been working in the evocity military, as a scientist, in 1 of the most secret area's of Evocity, it was a hard long and long time working there, worked 22 hours per day and only 2 hours of sleep. I couldn't see my family, but only in the weekends.. But now i retired from the job have a better life and i see this as an great opportunity.
Character Name: Simon J. Berry

Steam name: [FL:RP] Whoopie

Hours on the server: 302, if I am right.

Desired Job: Vault Security.

Background Story of your chrachter

Simon J. Berry was a lonely child, and his father was always gone, his mother did not pay him any attention.

When they both died, he got into the underground, learning to handle guns, and hand-to-hand combat.

He used to occupy gangs with this, but in the present, he is only helping people with it.

(if you want to read more, please visit my Character Bio on my profile.)
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Updated, and accepted.
Character Name: Malcolm J. Twist

Steam name: [FL:RP] Niimo

Hours on the server: 750+

Desired Job: Vault Security Guard

Background Story of your character

Malcolm was a lonely child. His mom and dad was jailed because they couldn't afford the taxes.
Malcolm was left alone on the streets with no money , no food.

He lived in a strict orphanage , He were not even allowed to laugh.
He decided to escape the orphanage , he wanted to move to another place . And so he did.
Quote:
Character Name: Stephan Bandera

Steam name: Prosto_U$ER

Hours on the server: 970

Desired Job: Vault Security Guard

Background Story of your chrachter (might get you more accepted ) Stephan used to work as Officer in Slyfox Corporation, after the nuklear attack, he managed to get in the vault among the other surivors. With the knowledge he aquired while working in Slyfox Corporation, he decided to apply to the Vault Security job.
After several weeks of training, he decided to apply as Vault Security Guard.
Character Name: Alex Child

Steam name: [FL:RP] ShareCrow

Hours on the server: 258 Hours

Desired Job: Vault Doctor

Background Story of your character (might get you more accepted )
As a fresh out of GOAT student with a very high medical degree, Alex was always heavily relied on in the vault without his expertise medical skills half the residents in the vault would not have long enough to live past their twenties. Being a shy, lonely man who only found company in those who he grew up with. This mean't that he didn't take to greeting new members of the vault well as he found them rather annoying. However, he continued to press on and do his job otherwise we wouldn't last long in the chaotic Evo - City vault.
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
Character Name: John Price

Steam name: [FL:RP] ixLiamHD

Hours on the server: 409

Desired Job: Vault Citizen

Background Story of your character:

Before the catastrophic nuclear event, John Price's was a part of the US Army(Brotherhood of Steel) for 42 years he was the best of the best, he earned many medals in his time with the Brotherhood. But in the year of 2076 he was called upon to fight in the Liberation Of Anchorage, Alaska to the fight the Red Chinese Evaders. His squad was the American Power Armored Soldiers Unit, along side the American T-51b units. But on the date of 21st Of June 2077, John Price was severely injured by a Red Chinese 'Chimera'. He was forced to retire because of the extensive of his injury's.

John had connections to people in the Anchorage mission which told him what was to come to him and his family at EvoCity, they told him of an old Vault which was built to protect from disasters such as nuclear events. On the day when the rocket was immanent to impact EvoCity, John and his family was transported to the old vault which would protect them. But when at the vault, the Vault Leader ordered his Security Guard's to execute his wife his 22 year old son. John was forced the enter the vault without saying goodbye to his family.

Now 3 years later, John has always regretted going to the vault and wished he should of just died with his family in the nuclear blast. But since his time in the vault, John has become close to his vault members and have looked after them in the worst of times.

Every night all he thinks about is those vault doors to open, and begin a new...