My thoughts on the administration
Don't care.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I do care and that's why I re-open the thread.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(02-10-2013, 02:43 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Don't care.
That's slightly disrespectful Rux. You should take complaints as a gauge on how the community feels present things are being handled. The constructive criticism brought up by the OP is something which needs to be addressed for what it is, and honestly this isn't some little 'admins make me mad' but rather something which has been noted by several other users.
Even for someone like me who is presently writing a book about how I feel certain things are very wrong within Fearless, I was able to show this to several different admins, and they didn't automatically shut me down saying, "You are wrong, because I'm an admin"
Matter a fact, at least three admins have been gathering statistics for me regarding how many players are banned for violent crimes, and are helping me write it.
So why do you take offense to this small bit of critique, and shut it down before it garnishes any form of debate?
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
The following 4 users Like Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Moisty, kakcraft, 7rozen_7ear_, Theblackshadowofgod

That's not exactly the professionalism required of admins, to just say "Don't care" and close the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcTSnKiPwJg
The following 2 users Like trouserlessliam's post:
  • Infernaw, Makarov
Please be serious and stay on-topic, this topic is definitely interesting and we'd like to hear your thoughts about the situation.
I like you Rux but..If your gonna sit there on your high horse and say you don't care then why bother posting? Let someone actually answer his question with some useful information instead of you shitting on him. Take some feedback seriously for once like Soul is.

OP i feel ya man. When i was admin its tough keeping up with the @ calls sometimes. There's multiple @'s, spam that overlays the @ calls, and sometimes and i hate to say it admins just dont feel like awnsering @ calls. If anyone hasnt already suggested it, get fraps, record whatever you believe is wrong and post a ban request. Hope that helped you at all.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 5 users Like WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Flux, Burrito Warrior, GeorgeTheBoy, BlackDog, Syntex
(02-11-2013, 12:16 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I like you Rux but...Wow you are cold hearted. If your gonna sit there on your high horse and say you don't care then why bother posting? Let someone actually answer his question with some useful information instead of you shitting on him. Take some feedback seriously for once like Soul is.

OP i feel ya man. When i was admin its tough keeping up with the @ calls sometimes. There's multiple @'s, spam that overlays the @ calls, and sometimes and i hate to say it admins just dont feel like awnsering @ calls. If anyone hasnt already suggested it, get fraps, record whatever you believe is wrong and post a ban request. Hope that helped you at all.

Just as he describes it.

If you really want us to help you, try something more informative than "admin 2 me" or "COME HERE QUICK". We'd like informative and non-aggressive messages in the @ messages, that would make us able to quicker solve your problem and get on to the next case.
(02-11-2013, 12:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 12:16 PM)WorldWideCoffee Wrote: I like you Rux but...Wow you are cold hearted. If your gonna sit there on your high horse and say you don't care then why bother posting? Let someone actually answer his question with some useful information instead of you shitting on him. Take some feedback seriously for once like Soul is.

Sometimes you don't have enough time to write out a detailed @ message.
It could have just been a RDM and you didn't catch their name, and they were getting away. Or whilst you were getting shot.
Just as he describes it.

If you really want us to help you, try something more informative than "admin 2 me" or "COME HERE QUICK". We'd like informative and non-aggressive messages in the @ messages, that would make us able to quicker solve your problem and get on to the next case.
(02-11-2013, 12:47 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 12:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

Sometimes you don't have enough time to write out a detailed @ message.
It could have just been a RDM and you didn't catch their name, and they were getting away. Or whilst you were getting shot.
Just as he describes it.

Then call us afterwards.