Lets Play - Old Games
Sup.
I got aload of old games for christmas and i'm thinking on doing a lets play on some of them...

RanbowSIX Vagus
Endwar
H.A.W.X
Beyond Good & Evil
Prince of Persia SoT
Rayman 3
FarCry
Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider 2 (I've been trying to complete this since the age of 4)
Tomb Raider 3
Tomb Raider : The Last Reveloution
Stronghold 1-2
Rome Total War
Red Orchestra
Soldier Of Fortune
Hitman Blood Money

I'll gladly do this only if you guys watch me though. So just say if you want to see any of this.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Show the FC3 players how it was 9 years ago.
I would watch the Hitman Blood Money.
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • CorieTheNub
I love it! Two great suggestions. I love both of the titles you've suggested above. But which game should I do first?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Hitman, Ill watch that
If you will add Future Cop LAPD I will watch you from beginning till very end
Switch between the games... You are making one or two videos everyday... Or something like that... Like first you play one game then you play another and either play a third or take the first again.. And continues like that..
(02-08-2013, 07:59 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: If you will add Future Cop LAPD I will watch you from beginning till very end

God good i loved that game when i was a kid
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(02-08-2013, 08:08 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 08:01 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote: Switch between the games... You are making one or two videos everyday... Or something like that... Like first you play one game then you play another and either play a third or take the first again.. And continues like that..

I think i'll do Hitman on Fridays and FarCry on mondays. Or just on random days.

Random days would be nice enough to begin with... Until you got alot of games to play..

Edit: I mean it wouldnt be very smart to play Hitman on friday and Farcry of monday if you got nothing else to play :3

Is anybody gonna comment or just stare at my comments?
(02-08-2013, 08:11 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 08:08 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(02-08-2013, 08:01 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote: Switch between the games... You are making one or two videos everyday... Or something like that... Like first you play one game then you play another and either play a third or take the first again.. And continues like that..

I think i'll do Hitman on Fridays and FarCry on mondays. Or just on random days.

Random days would be nice enough to begin with... Until you got alot of games to play..

Edit: I mean it wouldnt be very smart to play Hitman on friday and Farcry of monday if you got nothing else to play :3

True. But I need a break. I'll probably start with random days. Try to get the first out tonight of... FarCry.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran