How i feel when the Servers go down.
There are tons of people who are 14 or younger.
It's just the "image" you leave behind.
Image?
Oh,stereotypical types then? XD
(02-19-2013, 06:21 PM)HellShell Wrote: There are tons of people who are 14 or younger.

Common HellShell. The wrong picture? He said " Watch it" not " OMG WE SHOULDZZ AL MAKEZ A ZZZONG ".. Later he appologised and excplaind that he's new.

I've seen you on the server HellSHell. You're a guy with many hours.. Instead of spreading the hate.. Why not simply ignore it?
The following 1 user Likes DecayXV's post:
  • Mikey Taylor
(02-19-2013, 11:06 PM)Decay Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 06:21 PM)HellShell Wrote: There are tons of people who are 14 or younger.

Common HellShell. The wrong picture? He said " Watch it" not " OMG WE SHOULDZZ AL MAKEZ A ZZZONG ".. Later he appologised and excplaind that he's new.

I've seen you on the server HellSHell. You're a guy with many hours.. Instead of spreading the hate.. Why not simply ignore it?

Not trying to be a douche here, but Mikey asked why, and HellShell answered to his question, so why should he ignore it lol?
(02-19-2013, 11:27 PM)DubpleRW Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 11:06 PM)Decay Wrote:

Not trying to be a douche here, but Mikey asked why, and HellShell answered to his question, so why should he ignore it lol?

He could've awenserd it in another way.
Quit the flaming before an admin closes the thread.
Also, Mikey, I am your age and I am respected by most on fearless. So, it's not an age thing.
(02-19-2013, 06:18 PM)Mikey Taylor Wrote: Thankyou,Decay.
Also,while i'm here can someone/everyone explain why i'm hated so much? Yes,i've read the rules but i get banned unfairly without my say in the argument.
Please comment.
(Probably because i'm 14 and have no equal rights to the admins and other members of the community that are older than mr)

We never hated on you, just stated the video has been used numerous times.
I'm sorry, I'm just loving how plentiful the blood is, gushing from your angry intestinal tracks.

Lay off the noob, you big scary bitter veterans.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • Mikey Taylor
(02-21-2013, 01:11 AM)mr_rowan13 Wrote: I'm sorry, I'm just loving how plentiful the blood is, gushing from your angry intestinal tracks.

Lay off the newbie, you big scary bitter veterans.

U r my nite in shning armur.
<3
(02-22-2013, 12:05 PM)Mikey Taylor Wrote: U r my nite in shning armur.
<3

Yeyeyeye bby <3<3 nao cum overr to muh ice cream tuck lil' boi !!!11
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.