Rp points
The top rp point holders are mostly or all admins.
I have not seen any one drive a bus
Admins don't give out rp points to people that actually rp properly.
Why this is I don't know but I. Think it needs fixing.

So any admins that see this sort this problem out.
My friend told me admins we're giving rp points for no reason when all they had to do was to go to a certain location.

Please sort it out.
Not disrespecting any admins just think that the admins should give out decent rp points so people can rp as bus drivers Ect...

Thanks
I think now this question is recurrent, but I will answer the same thing as last time :

You get RP points by role playing extremely well and by showing the admins that you have spent time preparing your role play scenario.
Don't go begging with administrators to get points RP, it's strictly inadvisable !
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Admins have outstanding RP capabilities, that's why most of them have a large amount of RP points.
In regards to the RP points system, some admins are more geneours from others, that's all. Roleplay decently, and you'll get one someday.
Well if admins give admins rp points why can normal people have them for no reson too.
People need to stop with these threads..
There have been at least 5 threads like this in the past few weeks...
Admins do give out RP points to those that RP properly they give the RP points when you don't spam them with @ saying come look at this RP! it's the best dern rp you gone done seen!
Chances are, they've seen that RP before and/or aren't impressed by the RP that is going on.
You have to make sure you RP in detail using /me for absolutely everything.

Based on the "all they have to do is turn up to a spot" Sometimes admins will give points for people who do their job exceptionally well. For example a Paramedic that responds to calls instantly and saves/heals the person within seconds.

Long story short, stop posting these threads...please.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
To be honest, i don't think its for you to say that its wrong they don't give RP points. Nearly every single player has a RP point. All you have got to do is RP!

It's not about the Role-Play points anyway. The whole point of the server is to have fun with the community, and to make sure that you are enjoying yourself.

If it wasn't like that, how boring do you think it would be coming on just to get RP points?

There wouldn't be a point.
Well why do they give out free rp point for no reason.

Like my friend I think he got like 3 for no reason apart from driving to a location on the map.
One of these pops up at least every month, the fact is admins are all good roleplayers and only hand out rp points when the roleplay is EXCEPTIONAL. This isn't just doing your job as an officer, it's something individual and special. I like how roleplay points are rare, it feels better when you earn one.
(02-06-2013, 08:31 PM)Jordanlee833 Wrote: Well why do they give out free rp point for no reason.

Like my friend I think he got like 3 for no reason apart from driving to a location on the map.

Something tells me that's not entirely true.
Lead by example.
Add me on Skype and ill get you to talk to my friend when he is online then

Jordanlee833