Funny Pic
Me and my friends thought that this was hilarious.

[Image: 405636_514379418612323_619877132_n.jpg]
The following 7 users Like ixLiamHD's post:
  • Verzyn, Disabled Angel, DoomDude1, HellShell, GeorgeTheBoy, Ozman, Giant Pony
It would be funny if it weren't for the fact that that man is a hostage in the hands of a terrorist group and is probably dead now. So laugh it up...
The following 1 user Likes trouserlessliam's post:
  • kakcraft
(02-06-2013, 04:36 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: It would be funny if it weren't for the fact that that man is a hostage in the hands of a terrorist group and is probably dead now. So laugh it up...

EA is now a terrorist group too? God save us..
Lead by example.
The following 3 users Like Al sevenfold's post:
  • DoomDude1, HellShell, Ozman
Pretty funny to make a meme out of a guy that is either dead or traumatised for life-time.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
It's the internet... I can laugh at whatever God-damned I want!
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Verzyn, Fiddlestiiicks
(02-06-2013, 04:52 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: It's the internet... I can laugh at whatever God-damned I want!

You should be ashamed.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(02-06-2013, 04:57 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(02-06-2013, 04:52 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: It's the internet... I can laugh at whatever God-damned I want!

You should be ashamed.

Perhaps... yet I am not. Now back to reading /r/goingtohell.
God damn it guys, It's the internet. There is much worse to laugh at. Now shutup and look at this kitten.

[Image: gallerykitten1.jpg]
The following 5 users Like Jamie's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, kakcraft, Verzyn, DoomDude1, Niimo
But maybe he is a terrorist. And they guys with the guns are his friends.
(02-06-2013, 05:32 PM)Ozman Wrote: But maybe he is a terrorist. And they guys with the guns are his friends.

You will never know, this picture might be serious and it might not be.