Tides Hotel Party - 4th Feb 2013
Wink 
Last night at just about 22:30, the proprietors of the Tides Hotel organized a lovely party. Every inhabitant of Evocity was invited and a lot of fun was had! Here's a recording and a few screenshots:

(Some strong language included)
- PissForLube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEaNmH9iS...e=youtu.be
(Watch in HD for better results.)

[Image: 2mg5xsg.jpg]

[Image: 34nhytz.jpg]

[Image: kebskp.jpg]

[Image: 15z3vjm.jpg]

[Image: e99p1l.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Tribal's post:
  • Generation
Oh Yeah, my Hotel !
Thanks for the video and the pictures !!

*We can see me at the beginning of the video, I look so serious in the party lol.
*To the end of the video (near 7 minutes), I saw myself with blood in the back head.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Thanks for recording, it was a fun day and a good party!
Lead by example.
Yeah, it was fun Smile
(02-05-2013, 11:57 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Thanks for recording, it was a fun day and a good party!

(02-05-2013, 11:56 AM)Generation Wrote: Oh Yeah, my Hotel !

*We can see me at the beginning of the video, I look so serious in the party lol.
*To the end of the video (near 7 minutes), I saw myself with blood in the back head.

Gladly, I had a great time too!
Haha, yeah, what were you up to? Hitting the ol' [Apple Cider] a bit too hard, eh? ^^
(02-05-2013, 01:26 PM)Tribal Wrote:
(02-05-2013, 11:57 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Thanks for recording, it was a fun day and a good party!

(02-05-2013, 11:56 AM)Generation Wrote: Oh Yeah, my Hotel !

Gladly, I had a great time too!
Haha, yeah, what were you up to? Hitting the ol' [Apple Cider] a bit too hard, eh? ^^

I was talking with Infernaw when I heard contraband in the room next to her room. I called security and cleaned the place (since our hotel doesn't allow it). Then I came back to the lobby, and on your video, you saw blood behind my head Cheese
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Some pictures from last night

[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 2 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Generation, Tribal
The best bit was when I was crying like a man...promise..
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Infernaw
Amazing RP, i had alot of fun being DJ and such. I have a video of everything, the trophy event and such, but since i'm playing the songs and effect, i might have to lower the sound or something. I'll upload the video later, i just need to edit it.

Trophy Event:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zze5l_l61...e=youtu.be
The following 2 users Like ixLiamHD's post:
  • Generation, Tribal
Hey Look! its my sign Whooo!
but yeah, it was pretty decent RolePlay though, enjoyed it a lot.
[Image: e5bf68204644a67fc15ab6cd327926a2.png]