Unban request - Prolonged ban?
Your name: LIVING LARD

Your ban ID: 23309

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Propblock, Prop abuse, Prop-push

Involved: [FL] DoomDude1, Ace, [FL] Vauld

Why we should unban you:Hi me and my friend was recently banned because we were trying to move our car (which was out of gas) to the gas station because it wasnt possible to fill it up with our gas can. We used props to slowly push the car towards the gas station. I know it is against the rules and we are sorry to inconvenience you moderators and admins with our mistake. We were told that we would get a 1 day ban, but it has gone two days since the incident and the ban has still not been lifted.
[17:17:39] Gadish: Hi me and my friend was recently banned because we were trying to move our car (which was out of gas) to the gas station because it wasnt possible to fill it up with our gas can. We used props to slowly push the car towards the gas station. I know it is against the rules and we are sorry to inconvenience you moderators and admins with our mistake. We were told that we would get a 1 day ban, but it has gone two days since the incident and the ban has still not been lifted.
I see that an additional 6 day ban has been appointed to us, probably because two mods decided to ban us at the same time, which I feel is kind of unfair.

We formally and politely ask you mods if you guys can find it in your hearts to unban us from this merciless punishment.

The steam IDs in question are :
LIVING LARD STEAM_0:1:30917251
Ace STEAM_0:0:2371588

Kind regards,
LIVING LARD
Denied. Read the rules.