Thankful for All the Admin's Hard Work
Hello Newcomers and members, i have been witnessing from the passed 259 hours on the Fearless Community Servers that not much people Take the Admin's hard work for Granted. I understand if you guys get carried away with Rping, but all is i'm saying is, The Admins on the Community are Doing a fine job at it, and keep it up. i am Very thankful for Caring admins who Serious Roleplay and Ban minges.

I certainly Apologize for my Bans due to me getting drunk and Contra whoring as Cop 1st hour. Worst night of my life, after my Hangover i felt bad so i tried to contact an Admin to apologize.s

I just want to know, if the admins Actually care about my Rp events, because i work so hard for a Preparation, yet no Admins even bothered to care about them, i understand that they're on Admin duty,but one atleast should know what Rp event is going on when i post the event. I also do Care about the Admin's hard work and that being said... I am Thankful for such a good Community... i now feel like, not to be cheesy, but... I now have a True Family. This community means Alot to me, i will be continuing reporting minges and i WILL continue playing due to Great Rp because of Admins controllling tough situations!

I hope Fearless Community Lives on til the day that i die.
That is the sound of kissing ass
Admin duty includes spectating roleplays going on in the server. That's hardly an excuse.

Anyway, I think these threads about admins-doing-their-job thing are getting overrated...
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Sounds like you are fishing RP points.
Ah, come on guys...
Nice to see that you are enjoying your stay
We always appreciate feedback, and to you being jerks, it's far from okay. We don't tolerate that behavior.

Nice to hear that you have a good experience here, everybody got their bans in their first stages.
(02-03-2013, 09:03 PM)Narcotic Wrote: We always appreciate feedback, and to you being jerks, it's far from okay. We don't tolerate that behavior.

Nice to hear that you have a good experience here, everybody got their bans in their first stages.

I am not trying to be a jerk, sorry if it came off that way. What I was referring to was this: "I just want to know, if the admins Actually care about my Rp events, because i work so hard for a Preparation, yet no Admins even bothered to care about them"

However I think all of us (well, most of us) appreciate your work but imagine if all of us made a thread about it.
(02-03-2013, 09:11 PM)Humla Wrote:
(02-03-2013, 09:03 PM)Narcotic Wrote: We always appreciate feedback, and to you being jerks, it's far from okay. We don't tolerate that behavior.

I am not trying to be a jerk, sorry if it came off that way. What I was referring to was this: "I just want to know, if the admins Actually care about my Rp events, because i work so hard for a Preparation, yet no Admins even bothered to care about them"

However I think all of us (well, most of us) appreciate your work but imagine if all of us made a thread about it.

Understandable.

Closed to avoid flamewar.