Narcotic, you idiot
Your name: CnA_iNtEnSe

Your ban ID: 23295

Banned by: Narcotic

Reason: Why was i banned? Hmmm, Well i asked with the '@' button for Narcotic to come to me as i was just cdmed, he'd already ignored many calls from me and my friends(as always). I also got banned for one cdm that he witnessed, a guy ran in front of my car, still got banned. So anyway, I put CDM then accidently clicked enter, i then did it again with what the car looked like and to come to me. He then banned me for a day for spamming '@' ...

Involved: Me, jamieb_158 and Narcotic, jamie got mistreated by him aswell.

Why we should unban you: Read the reason.

I have a screenshot of me dead and the calls i did in '@' chat which is on my steam online library. add me cna_intense.

Thanks and hopefully and alright admin will sort this out. Its a shame.
For a start, admins receive very high amounts of calls for players. All these requests are read and prioritized, for example, if someone needs a car search, and someone else is being propkilled, we will go to the propkiller. Secondly, admins have this ability to phase, this means you cannot see our teleports. We often are there after you send an @ and are watching. Also CDMs are very common on the server and the majority are accidents. Therefore we cannot just ban every CDM log. Often admins only ban the ones they see and after deciding whether they were intentional or not.

Hope this clears a few things up.
As i said in my unban request, i cdmed someone, by accident, he ran in front of my car, and i got banned.

I only called twice aswell,
You called more than five times. Calling me an idiot is against the board rules and won't help your dispute, you also may not dispute bans that are 24 hours or less.
I have a screenshot, maybe in a hour 5 times, i called 2 times that time and i asked for a rdm ban but you didnt reply...
(02-03-2013, 06:03 PM)CnA_InTeNsE Wrote: I have a screenshot, maybe in a hour 5 times, i called 2 times that time and i asked for a rdm ban but you didnt reply...

Send me the screenshot, please.
I'm a witness. I know you called him 5 times because when you got fedup with spamming @ you started spamming OOC

Where is your proof kiruclanz? And Narcotic search my screenshots

This is why i hate fearless, unfair admins that cant admit to what youve done

This is why i hate fearless, unfair admins that cant admit to what youve done
Quote:[18:29:08] [FL:RP] CnA_InTeNsE (STEAM_0:0:42937807) said: /advert all hate narcotic
[18:34:28] [FL:RP] CnA_InTeNsE (STEAM_0:0:42937807) said: @ CDM
[18:34:34] [FL:RP] CnA_InTeNsE (STEAM_0:0:42937807) said: @ CDM AT ME GREY MUSTANG
[18:34:45] [FL:RP] CnA_InTeNsE (STEAM_0:0:42937807) said: @ NARTOCIC
[18:23:56] [FL:RP] CnA_InTeNsE (STEAM_0:0:42937807) said: //Narcotic doesnt do cdm bans unless its on me

Possibly more before that, as you also complained about me failing to reply to your @ calls, while busy dealing with all of the other @ calls.
Thats 3...