UB
Name: [FL:RP] KevinSTGPL

Time/Date: 23:52 | 01.02.2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0: 1:31582139

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL: M] Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I would like to receive the Polish secret police under Communism since I stayed ban not aptly! Through Narcotic. Supposedly behind RDM at it. This way indeed I killed the police officer but too for Raid Rands -.- the one officer got bana and I also behind rdm. So I will tell me this way instead of Narcotic at first to write anything suddenly I am playing it, I am playing and here ban -.- .So I will say I ask for the Polish secret police under Communism because very much I like server and I want to play it. With friends together I showed them grams server and I am embracing the Republic of Poland but me he is irritating how police are doing for Raid Rands so I killed him by it because I have the right to it. So it so much forgive that so not politely but I am nervous. Please consider the Polish secret police under Communism. And if it is about it I promise not to kill officer only wałać administration departments.
Sorry my English : WP translate :P
I suppose you are using Google translate, since the phrase: "the Polish secret police under Communism" does not make sense.

Also, this is stated in the wrong section, as you are banned, not blacklisted.

You cannot make an unban request for bans that are equal to/under 24h, as stated in the Courthouse rules
(02-01-2013, 11:12 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You cannot make an unban request for bans that are equal to/under 24h, as stated in the Courthouse rules
Yeah damage: / yeah it tomorrow all day long I won't play but if gave in order to advice to do something I would be grateful
No blacklist.

Denied.