BF3 End Game Gameplay trailer
Wow, just Wow....

I can't wait to play it!
(btw: add me on battlelog if u want = TheCorperal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5n2uO0JArU
Looks, Blegh.

Play BF2, A far better game.
(02-01-2013, 09:59 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Looks, Blegh.

Bro, i have played that game for bout 4 years, than i changed to BFBC2.

Don't be scared of change.

Have you ever even played bf3?
(02-03-2013, 11:12 AM)TheCorperal Wrote:

Yes, It is utter shite.

BF2: PR, FH2, EOD, NAW.

All better than BF3.
(02-03-2013, 11:22 AM)Warior135 Wrote:
(02-03-2013, 11:12 AM)TheCorperal Wrote:

Yes, It is utter shite.

BF2: PR, FH2, EOD, NAW.

All better than BF3.

I have played those to, but don't be scared of change dude
Change doesn't equal good. While BF3 can be fun, it's progressively declined and is generally worse than previous games. Higher cost, much more of a pay to win scheme with premium, it's a major cash whore with the huge amounts of DLC, the entire game has been simplified - It's no longer the same tactical gameplay it was, now its trying to be an arena shooter. The maps look pretty, but they've been simplified and a lot of DICE's ideas of 'tactical warfare' is placing choke points on either side and having the winner be whoever can throw off the most grenades. No more bombing bridges to cut off vehicles or manoeuvring aircraft carriers. The entire scheme of progression in BF3 is literally 'this gun has a cooler name and slightly, slightly different stats' now - All guns inherently work the same despite tiny differences in recoil or base damage yet people are desperate for upgrades. The only good additions to this I can think of are flashlights and lasers being blinding, so theres some tactics there, and the re-introduction of jets even if they're now ridiculously arcade-y. Sure it can be fun, but it's nowhere near as good as the previous games. It's like they're trying to combine ARMA and CSS and haven't pulled it off.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Colonel Burger, Warior135
(02-03-2013, 12:43 PM)Faustie Wrote: Change doesn't equal good. While BF3 can be fun, it's progressively declined and is generally worse than previous games. Higher cost, much more of a pay to win scheme with premium, it's a major cash whore with the huge amounts of DLC, the entire game has been simplified - It's no longer the same tactical gameplay it was, now its trying to be an arena shooter. The maps look pretty, but they've been simplified and a lot of DICE's ideas of 'tactical warfare' is placing choke points on either side and having the winner be whoever can throw off the most grenades. No more bombing bridges to cut off vehicles or manoeuvring aircraft carriers. The entire scheme of progression in BF3 is literally 'this gun has a cooler name and slightly, slightly different stats' now - All guns inherently work the same despite tiny differences in recoil or base damage yet people are desperate for upgrades. The only good additions to this I can think of are flashlights and lasers being blinding, so theres some tactics there, and the re-introduction of jets even if they're now ridiculously arcade-y. Sure it can be fun, but it's nowhere near as good as the previous games. It's like they're trying to combine ARMA and CSS and haven't pulled it off.

Basically, it just got EAified

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ
(02-03-2013, 12:43 PM)Faustie Wrote: Change doesn't equal good. While BF3 can be fun, it's progressively declined and is generally worse than previous games. Higher cost, much more of a pay to win scheme with premium, it's a major cash whore with the huge amounts of DLC, the entire game has been simplified - It's no longer the same tactical gameplay it was, now its trying to be an arena shooter. The maps look pretty, but they've been simplified and a lot of DICE's ideas of 'tactical warfare' is placing choke points on either side and having the winner be whoever can throw off the most grenades. No more bombing bridges to cut off vehicles or manoeuvring aircraft carriers. The entire scheme of progression in BF3 is literally 'this gun has a cooler name and slightly, slightly different stats' now - All guns inherently work the same despite tiny differences in recoil or base damage yet people are desperate for upgrades. The only good additions to this I can think of are flashlights and lasers being blinding, so theres some tactics there, and the re-introduction of jets even if they're now ridiculously arcade-y. Sure it can be fun, but it's nowhere near as good as the previous games. It's like they're trying to combine ARMA and CSS and haven't pulled it off.

(02-03-2013, 12:45 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Basically, it just got EAified

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ