Your Profession?
im 18, almost done with school to become a ship engineer and i will set sail across the sea!,

as work, im a welder at my dads friends,(google translate ftw) and im a grower ^^ not a real job but im able to do things with friends and stuff while study
(02-02-2013, 03:51 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Studying Japanese language,culture and history... I spend the rest of my free time binge-drinking with my friends - erm I mean, doing community work, yeah, that's it.

That was a close one

I love you 100000% More,

My profession? A pottery maker, If you get the reference that is
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
Student Studying hard for his O Levels so he can make it into an Aviation Course Smile
when i grow up:
english teacher or computer expert Tounge
Sound, Lighting, Recording, Electronics and Computing Engineer. While studing at the same school I do the work at.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Managed to get in the best Uni in my country.
Studying Biology.

>cutting up lil' cute animals every week

Job? I used to breed tropical fish but that hardly counts.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
I cut trees and sell chainsaws, then go home to get diarrhea.
Genealogy and Probate Research .
Aeronautics, saving up for my Cessna 421B to make a nice little private airline, oh and smuggling immigrants
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Russkie
As of right now it is not my job, but i attend a vo-tech school right now. for those of you who dont know a vo-tech shcool is a school where you can learn a trade such as electrical, millwright, plumbing (more then just uncloging toilets they have a lot to do with makeing/fixing pipes, and a lot more thts just off of the top of my head) etc. well those r construction trades for non-construction trades u could go into things such as, nurse tech, academy of pre engineering etc (those u will have to go to collage to complete.) I am in the shop millwright. millwrights take apart fix and handle machinery mainly, they also have a lot to do with welding such as makeing compressed oxygen containers. Since i attend this school i will be going into a aprenticeship program when i graduate, but instead of haveing to go for 4 year i only will have to go for 3 years until i get my journy mans papers. Cheese