Unban Request xChronicles.
Information 
b]Your name:[/b] [FL:RP] xChronicles

Your ban ID: 23041 ('STEAM_0:1:50352081')

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: PRopclimbing to apartment.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Hello! I can just start off by saying that im not asking for an unban, as the thing i did was wrong and bad of me. I would just want it shortned so i can get on playing as soon as i can. The thing i now did was propclimbing to an apartment. And it was wrong. There was no real reason whatsoever and i did it for the boringness. The appartment wasent bought or closed, so i did not propclimb to get in there for a reason, just for my own entertainment. So nows the question is, why should i get unbanned/get it shortned? It dont need to get unbanned/shortned to, as i can take my punishment if needed. But the thing was, It was an empty open apartment, that i could just go up the stairs to. And i hope that isent as serious as it would be if it was to raid or do anything else. This may not be a real reason to get me an unban, but i think i learned my lesson, and i can promise you. I wont do it again. Thank you. :)

EDIT: Just came home, Realized that im free on friday. Hoping that i can start playing today or maybe tonight.
Im looking forward for replys. Thank you!

EDIT 2: Agh, still no answers. I will probably not be able to join tonight.
Also, if you are reading this, thank you.
Addicted FL:RP player

Loves playing as a homeless man or a speeder in a mustang.
Denied.

You should know better.. Props shouldn't be used that way. If everyone started doing that then what would the rules be?
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub