Unban Request.
Your name: ds2198

Your ban ID: 23036

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Changing job to avoid RP Situation, Changin jobs to avoid admin, RDM

Involved: Random rebel, Grub, myself

Why we should unban you: It wasn't RDM he randomly punches me and runs, i then turn on fraps and record him chasing me then me killing him. I then changed job to chef so i could be begin RP... Changing job to avoid an admin? all he did was pm me asking why i killed the guy, boom banned. "Yep i change my job and the admin can no longer speak to me, sounds legit"
Denied.

~ You wouldn't kill someone for punching you.
~ You killed him in front of an officer.
~ As soon as you killed him you switched to Nexus Desk Secretary, I grabbed you then you switched to Chef and started running down the tunnel.

i killed the guy, boom banned. "Yep i change my job and the admin can no longer speak to me, sounds legit"

Watch your tone. Actually I teleported to you about three times. Just seems odd that you'd change jobs as soon as you killed the rebel then switched jobs again when I grabbed you.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub