Have Some Respect
Honestly, I'm indifferent. They're kids that do not know anything about the real life. So honestly if some child comes up to me in a game and acts disrespectful it wont really bother me, after all it's a game.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • equal
(02-17-2013, 04:53 PM)[FL:RP] Sanik Wrote: Dont say im annoying :o Im 13 :3 But im not annoying? Right? Just becuase im having lisp HMM?

Lisp HMM?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Narc
Amen, Infernaw.

There some 12-13 year olds that RP well and actually can behave themself, but than again there are just as many that can't behave them selfs. I'm guessing if I played on fearless when I was at that age I would be just as bad is some of these kids.
15, but I only tell people what to do when they are really getting on my nerves, like the little douchebags with 5 hours running around tasing.
Yeah... Imagine those douchebags attempting to teach admins the rules and roleplay.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(03-05-2013, 05:17 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Yeah... Imagine those douchebags attempting to teach admins the rules and roleplay.

Some of them need a reminder, not their problem.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(03-05-2013, 05:33 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(03-05-2013, 05:17 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Yeah... Imagine those douchebags attempting to teach admins the rules and roleplay.

Some of them need a reminder, not their problem.

They should just read these kinky rules that pop-up when they spawn. But no.. As-far as I know, everybody just closes it.
I'm an a-hole, and unlike most I don't really care to cover it.
When ever I'm on the server(alt or otherwise), if someone rubs off on others, or me in the wrong way, I'll make sure it's known. I guess I'm somewhat sadistic in the sense that I like to pull people apart by pissing them off, because you'll never know someones true colors until they get mad.
Then comes the terms of respect... I only respect those which have either earned my respect in either the merits of being good friends or being good at tactics and command-structures, or their willfulness to debate topics which most would consider morally wrong.

I don't know. I'm a weird person, but I like being a silly man.

Admin disrespect is a joke, willfulness to accept your own faults, and wear them as a badge of pride, is a show of maturity.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
Instead of hating to the new/younger players of our community you can also help them develop in their RP skills/knowledge of the rules. I see alot of people these days (even expierenced players) who just scream Meta!!! in OOC when someone is metagaming instead tell him to use /advert, /request, /pm etc. If they ignore your try to help them, well... then they just don't belong here I guess.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Humla
(03-06-2013, 07:26 PM)Deriptz Wrote: Instead of hating to the new/younger players of our community you can also help them develop in their RP skills/knowledge of the rules. I see alot of people these days (even expierenced players) who just scream Meta!!! in OOC when someone is metagaming instead tell him to use /advert, /request, /pm etc. If they ignore your try to help them, well... then they just don't belong here I guess.

As I said earlier, that fancy DERMA GUI that pops-up when you join, is pretty easy to read, isn't it? And yes, it is possible to just explain it to them, but doing it all the time is getting a little boring, Fearless should make it, so that when you join for the first time, or after you got unbanned, the RULES page should stay open for atleast 2-3 minutes.
The following 1 user Likes DubpleRW's post:
  • buffalobagingi