Odd Dreams
I've had many odd dreams throughout my life:

1) My Maths teacher is the world's most wanted terrorist and has taken some people hostage with his crew on a boat. Me and my school friends have to kill him and return the hostages to the government.

2) After form time , I walk out of my classroom and there is a Zombie standing there. He bites one of my friends and he chases after me. I run into the maths building in my school and run up the stairs. My P.E. teacher is standing there with a bungee cord and I take it and jump down the stairs.

What I want to know is :
What is your oddest dream you've ever had?
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I murdered my girlfriend.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Infernaw
There were mumies in house and I killed them with a cheese scraper.
oddest dream i ever had?

Must have been when i was an Evil genius and i was killing my own family...yeah that was pretty fucked up.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Oddest dream?

1. I was in a room with a girl I really like and a bunch of friends I don't see anymore. When there was a hospital bed, she jumped on it and sat down and clapped on it as a sign that I should sit next to her. When she gave me a kiss and all the guys where just saying ''Aaaaawww''. I think this dream was akward and odd, because I don't normally like flirting with her while they are nearby. I had this dream last Saturday night. :S Heart

2. I was sitting on the floor, naked with all my classmates and we had a snailrace. And I got a boner. Blush

3. One night I dreamed about Santa with a chainsaw, executing my mom, dad and brother. Terrible dream. Sad
Meh, due to me being constantly tired and not getting enough sleep, I don't remember any dream I've had for several years now (except when I've been drinking).

A fun one was when I was in a jacuzzi with some school mates, but we were late for class, so we ran out. The buggers hid my clothes somewhere, so I flew around the autumn forest around my school to dry off, naked.
A small boy of the age of about 8 kept teleporting, following me around. I woke up at about 3am (in the dream) and went downstairs to find him sitting in the couch staring at me with lifeless eyes. As I thought I had just woke up it was pretty damn freaky. I went into the other room for a min or so and when I came back he was lying down and his neck was distorted and twisted I go to where he is and check his neck and find it's limp and boneless and feels like rubber. I try and turn his head the right way and it just keep flopping around, after a few seconds it's head locks into place facing mine and it started screaming in my face with horrible disfigured features completely black eyes, I woke up then.
The worst part of that was I actually thought it was real because I woke up in my dream.

Also when I was younger, dreaming I was Link in Majora's mask stuck with in a dark room with loads of redeads, I don't even know what that was about but it was scary at the time.
Lead by example.
The "best" dream I've had was when I got shot and died, yes I died in my dream and I slept like a king after my death. So basically I fell asleep in my sleep, it sure felt like it though.

I think that qualifies as an odd dream.
My oddest dream (Lucid Dream), Was when I killed my dog, It was an accident with a knife, but those feelings, they felt so real, I just realized it was fake (a dream) when I saw my dog later on in that dream (lol)...
(01-29-2013, 05:11 PM)Link66 Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 10:45 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: A small boy of the age of about 8 kept teleporting, following me around. I woke up at about 3am (in the dream) and went downstairs to find him sitting in the couch staring at me with lifeless eyes. As I thought I had just woke up it was pretty damn freaky. I went into the other room for a min or so and when I came back he was lying down and his neck was distorted and twisted I go to where he is and check his neck and find it's limp and boneless and feels like rubber. I try and turn his head the right way and it just keep flopping around, after a few seconds it's head locks into place facing mine and it started screaming in my face with horrible disfigured features completely black eyes, I woke up then.
The worst part of that was I actually thought it was real because I woke up in my dream.

Also when I was younger, dreaming I was Link in Majora's mask stuck with in a dark room with loads of redeads, I don't even know what that was about but it was scary at the time.

Man, I would've hated to have the first dream...
I would be sooooooo freaked out at the fact that i'm dreaming about deamons. Might have been a overdose of horror movies that night or something of such but that is very odd.

It really was pretty freaky.
The thing is with me and horror films I can never get scared by them they just make me laugh so much at how terrible and exaggerated the majority are. When I watch a film like Paranormal activities I can't help but laugh when people get scared by it when I'm in the cinema.
Pretty sure it wasn't influenced by horror films rather it's my brain being incredibly retarded once again.
Lead by example.