Elevator usage in v33x and v2p
Some people don't know how to use the Nexus elevator in v33x and v2p or just think it's broken. So here's a guide how to use it!
It's not like in v2d that it goes floor by floor upwards and then down all the way, in those elevators you can go to the exact floor you need by pressing the right button!
Each lighted button represents each floor, here's an example:
[Image: 2013-01-27_00003.jpg]

I hope that will help people out Cheese
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
Interesting, I tend to only need top or bottom so I just used to mash the top half of the panel.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Aing
I don't think it makes any difference whether you press on the 1st floor button or 2nd floor button, it always stops in each floor.
I seem to find that it can work. You need to be very accurate. But it follow a similar pattern - Bottom - Floor - Floor - Top - Bottom but it just skips the floors in between as opposed to the v2d where regardless it just stops at every floor.
Regards,
aviator
(01-27-2013, 10:07 AM)GhostRider Wrote: I don't think it makes any difference whether you press on the 1st floor button or 2nd floor button, it always stops in each floor.

Thats not true.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I've always used the buttons correctly... thought everyone figured it out?

Anyway, nice to see someone explain it to the community.
(01-27-2013, 10:07 AM)GhostRider Wrote: I don't think it makes any difference whether you press on the 1st floor button or 2nd floor button, it always stops in each floor.

On v2d, when you go up, it stops at each floor, when you go down it goes all the way down with no stops, no matter what floor you select.

When you call it from the bottom or any of the other floors, it goes up one floor at a time up to the top, then goes down to you at your second or third click.
(01-27-2013, 12:06 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

On v2d, when you go up, it stops at each floor, when you go down it goes all the way down with no stops, no matter what floor you select.

When you call it from the bottom or any of the other floors, it goes up one floor at a time up to the top, then goes down to you at your second or third click.

I know that. It's just I always thought that if you are inside the elevator and wants to go up, it doesn't make any difference whether you press on 1st or 2nd floor button, it just stops at each floor.