[Selling] 4-man Hiding box
I have made a dupe in-which you can hide 4 people in, You can even put the box in a tides-truck and drive it around.

The way it works is that there are 4 chairs inside the box (Slightly poking out so you can get in them) that people can enter and if it is on the floor, You cannot see the seats unless someone flips over the box.

The dupe is $8K
6. Do not make seats in the back of the tides truck to transport people. IE:Seats thrown into the back or by making it a bus.
(01-25-2013, 03:27 PM)Mahti Wrote: 6. Do not make seats in the back of the tides truck to transport people. IE:Seats thrown into the back or by making it a bus.

It isn't used to transport people, Its more used as a disguise. It isn't intended to go long distances, More to get people in it around a building next-to a base out of sight , Drive it a few meters up-to the door and say "Weapons shipment" or something in the like.
(01-25-2013, 03:30 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 03:27 PM)Mahti Wrote: 6. Do not make seats in the back of the tides truck to transport people. IE:Seats thrown into the back or by making it a bus.

It isn't used to transport people, Its more used as a disguise. It isn't intended to go long distances, More to get people in it around a building next-to a base out of sight , Drive it a few meters up-to the door and say "Weapons shipment" or something in the like.

So it's a trojan horse?
(01-25-2013, 04:47 PM)GRiiM Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 03:30 PM)Warior135 Wrote:

So it's a trojan horse?

Yes, But instead of a virus / Greeks, It gives you guys with guns XD
The Trojan Horse wasn't originally a virus lol.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 1 user Likes Holdem's post:
  • CorieTheNub
(01-25-2013, 04:54 PM)Holdem Wrote: The Trojan Horse wasn't originally a virus lol.

(I know, I studied history for several years, I just took me a few minutes to understand what he was saying XD )
I would also like to note that if you get out the seats, You will NOT get stuck, You come out the top of the box.
Can you post some pictures of it ?
There isn't anything to see- It just looks like a box.