Unban request
Your name: The Dawg_

Your ban ID: 22554

Banned by: Grub

Reason: Random raid as ss

Involved: the crolone members and 2-3 other ss

Why we should unban you: i was banned an hour or two after donating and i think i abused my powers a little to be honest. The reason i raided them was because i was with the ss and as i was with the other ss i thought they would have a reason to be doing it and a warran, they said get in because so we hid in a box on the back of a truck to sneak in, as they said get in i thought they would have a reason to raid as there was more that one of them.

I am sorry for what i have done and am a big fan of these servers as i have donated and i am sad o have been banned just after i donated, i know as i donated it is not a reason to get unbanned and i am still even tho i have played a good bit of RP, still getting used to it Smile
You know the ban ID and dont know the admin who banned you when it clearly stated on the ban list?
you should fix your thread or the admin wont see this as his with out looking
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting without sufficient rights.
(01-25-2013, 06:24 AM)Mikey Taylor Wrote: Hey Dawg,sorry to hear about your ban.
I also got banned by Grub,I'm not going to hate,but i really don't like him.
He banned me without any say at all due to my car being smashed into Grub and his friend,killing them.
This was caused by two guys with Ping as high as a plane.

Quote:2. You are only allowed to write in an ban/unban request when you are:

the banned person
a witness or in any other crucial relation to the unban/ban request.
As you could understand yourself already, that warrant and raid were executed without any valid reasoning.
Your ban reason also states you were camping contraband as a government employee? Wanna comment on that?
Oh I remember you.

You were an SS agent with a custom job title set to "FBI". I have asked you, nicely, to change your job title or change to unemployed if you wish to do "FBI" RP, to which you have completely ignored me. I have then asked Grub to hop over and see if you're still wearing a suit, upon where he started observing you, watching you farm contraband.
i was not doing anything with contraband, i did walk into the room with it in but i didn't do anything with it and all so doomdude i did not know of this as i dont recall you asking me too but if that's what i have to do i will, but i do not do anything with contraband and i'm not sure where you got that from

i have not been farming contraband i was next to the mafia's contraband when i got bang as that was the place we raided so i think there has been a mix up, and i will admit i did look if there was money in it but there wasn't

band*

banned** Sad
Lets cut this shorter shall we?

First of all, as soon as I flew to you, I was looking at how our Moderator(DoomDude) warned you enough times about wearing a suit.

Second of all, you already admitted to raiding without a warrant and therefore you had no reason anyways. The job FBI doesn't give you the option to walk into people's bases and destroy everything.

On the contra, I watched as you constantly walked back and fourth with a tazer for a good couple of minutes. As soon as the Contra printed you'd run right back and pick the money up. After watching you repeat this process enough times, I decided a suspension was in order.

Denied.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub