Zealord resignation
I'm sorry to inform you all that Zealord has chosen to resign from his position at FearlessRP. We thank him for his help and wish him the best of luck. He leaves us a goodbye message here.

---------------------------

Dear Fearless Roleplay community,
I hereby announce my resignation as a server moderator. I will still be (more or less) active on the servers and the forums.

My time on Fearless Roleplay has been invaluable and I have never committed myself more to a community. I thank you for granting me the opportunity to meet everyone of you and I am truly grateful for everything I have experienced while playing.

The reason for my resignation is that the environment in which my team operated and the apparent hierachy that exists in the team did not meet my expectations or standards. I feel like an unguided missile and certain things are not given the priority they need. Also, general loss of interest in Garry's Mod as a whole also played a minor role in my decision.

If you wish to ask me questions, please do so in PM. The thread will be locked to avoid inevitable flame wars and off-topic discussions.
Kind regards,
Zealord