3d modelling City Enviroment (Update 2)
This is looking great now! I love the modelling.

(01-24-2013, 09:06 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I think when you are done with this project you should offer Spul creating FearLess very own RP map
Seriously, what you done so far is damn good
No complaints from my side of opinion

A custom made FL map - That'd be awesome!
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
Looks really good by so far, I'm doing something similiar like you :p, but yeah, if somebody's talking about making a custom RP-FL Map, I'd appreciate to help with a part of it (3D Models)! Smile

I wish you good luck tho!
Thanks everyone for the feedback; Dr Tommorow, Griim and DubpleRW

Im glad that you like what i have done so far!

Dr Tommorow, after i have finished this version of the map, i could make a cleaner version, with cleaner buildings, and i could turn it into a Decent RP map, and perhaps it could be added to Fearless, if not i may just let people download it, and try it out!
We should make a map together, never made one for the Source Engine tho, Only the Unity 3D & Unreal Engine :p.
The following 2 users Like DubpleRW's post:
  • GRiiM, HellShell
New!

[Image: 4-1.png]

Created this earlier on in the morning today, i had already created the models last weekend, just had to position the models, and here is the scene!

This is an interior view of one of the apartments. Hope you like it!
The following 3 users Like Commander Fi5h's post:
  • BambusBo, GRiiM, Weecow
Evocity i5h ? Smile
or maybe CityRP_map_i5h®
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • BambusBo
Generation

Good idea, thanks! Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Generation
This is truly amazing... I hope this becomes an actuall RP map since it looks great ATM! I'm pretty good at art so if you need any architectural design or a sketch of your map from an angel or anything as such just drop by a PM.
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

-Link

Thanks for the help, and yes if i need anything i will make sure to PM you, as i may be needing architectural plans soon for it, as i am going to be making it a full project, so i am going to be having a shot at making them myself, and if i can't then i will ask you for some help on it!