Unban-Request SkezZHD
Your Name: SkezZHD

Your Ban ID: 19584

Banned By: [FL] Matt

Reason: I said i wanted to Ddos an admin on my skype share

Involved: Just me!

Why Should We Unban You?: I understand that what i did was wrong. And i regret what i did. It was not mature of me to do and i am deeply sorry for it.
Just so you know i am ashamed for saying it and i just wanna say sorry to Narcotic as i said i wanted to do it to.
Have a nice day and hopefully i se you in there bye for now.
That type of behavior is not tolerated towards staff members or players, and you obviously didn't care when I warned you in-game about your behavior, when I then banned you, you went ahead and threatened me with your DDoS, not particularly the best choice. However, this shall be up to Matt or an administrator to decide.
I dident acctualy threat you i wrote on my skype share thing that i wanted to ddos a you but i never said i wanted and i know it was wrong of me to do that and i understand that it isnt tolerated and i am deeply.
But to make u sure of this and well this might also not help me get unbanned but just so you know, I cant even Ddos and i hope you can forgive me anyway and yes my i dident behave good and if you wanna know why it was cus i had been killed alot of times and ye im sry again for what i did Sad.
but hes sorry why do u even have each other on skype if this is gonna get him banned
(01-22-2013, 04:47 PM)aston Wrote: but hes sorry why do u even have each other on skype if this is gonna get him banned

Don't reply to the case unless you're involved.
As i said i am deeply sorry for what i did ;( and i hope you can forgive me narcotic.
(01-29-2013, 04:48 PM)SkezZHD Wrote: As i said i am deeply sorry for what i did ;( and i hope you can forgive me narcotic.

I don't like being threatened, especially not with DDoS, however it is up to Matt or a supervising administrator.
Denied.