WhatPulse
Thinking about it now, testing your password strength on sites.. you're practically giving them access to your accounts. GOOD GOD MY LIFE IS A LIE.
(01-22-2013, 11:00 PM)Astrid Wrote: Thinking about it now, testing your password strength on sites.. you're practically giving them access to your accounts. GOOD GOD MY LIFE IS A LIE.

That's why you don't test passwords on websites. Simple as that.

OT: Meh, the program might be fun, but I can't be arsed to get it.
(01-23-2013, 02:17 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(01-22-2013, 11:00 PM)Astrid Wrote: Thinking about it now, testing your password strength on sites.. you're practically giving them access to your accounts. GOOD GOD MY LIFE IS A LIE.

But vSauce did it, I do everything vSauce says.
(01-23-2013, 01:58 PM)Astrid Wrote:

Sorry but you're doomed.
I would never use a site to test password strength, basically giving it away I suppose.

Simply ensuring it is as long as possible, makes huge use of a mixture of lower case, capitals, symbols and numbers would help make it as secure as possible.
(01-23-2013, 04:16 PM)Darkkel Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 01:58 PM)Astrid Wrote:

Sorry but you're doomed.

Hehe... doomed...
(01-23-2013, 05:19 PM)Adman Wrote: I would never use a site to test password strength, basically giving it away I suppose.

Simply ensuring it is as long as possible, makes huge use of a mixture of lower case, capitals, symbols and numbers would help make it as secure as possible.

How would they know what to use it on anyway.. They wouldn't know your user-name, email, secret question, anything.