Many rule breaks...
Name of player: MagicBeast and Sparkles

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52367417 and STEAM_0:0:51170610

Time in GMT: about 9:00 am

Server: 2vp

Summary:Here it is, sparkles was running around the spawn at the for the mafia which was outside our house (we were mafia) , she left her house door open so me and nbdireo went in, we saw she had contra, we used a keypad cracker to try get to the contra but when we cracked it the fading door didn't open, when we went outside she was there so we tied her up, then a rebel came out from the house (magic beast). Sparkles was breaking fear RP and trying to run away, she also used radio to call for help as hostage. Magic killed me here. A police officer came and untied her , I went inside to show the police man the keypad. This was more than 5 mins later. When I confronted magic beast, he said , "I farted on it, so it's kind of dirty!" Sparkles disconnected at this point to try get away, and then Magic beast killed me!, I was cuffed! I used @ but nobody responded. I went back later and and magic beast had prop blocked the contra room, only now there was only a pot with fully grown weed.. The pictures are below.

Evidence:[Image: uJHPanw.jpg]
[Image: zN4TVva.jpg]
[Image: ivQOEVq.jpg]
[Image: za7HcHn.jpg]
[Image: suHQ8D9.jpg]
[Image: F92D7Mn.jpg]
[Image: VIC98K4.jpg]
[Image: HwWvuri.jpg]
[Image: bn6h5Xy.jpg]
[Image: 7zkD4Xw.jpg]
[Image: LOFCNnZ.jpg]
Sparkles gets a month for repeated prop abuse.