Kohlensäure - General minging
Name of player: Kohlensäure

SteamID: # 153 "Kohlensäure" STEAM_0:0:60171871 27:29 199 0 active

Time in GMT: Somewhere between 3:45 PM and 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (GMT -5:00)

Server: v2p

Summary:
Well, he pointed a gun at my firetruck and so I started recording. He told me to give him the truck or he would kill me. I told him about random car theft and RDM and what the consequences were and he just ignored me and/or acted like a retard so I would feel sorry for him or let him off the hook or something.

As I continued giving him information on the server rules, he started mic spamming, calling me the N word and calling me stupid. I told him racism is also against the rules, yet he continued to disobey them purposely and then just started camera spamming like an idiot. He then said "Wait wait stop talking I want to show you something" He then spawned a large, wooden, PHX plank and then clipped it in and out of me, and eventually just threw it at me, causing me to lose quite a bit of health.

TL;DR He tried to randomly steal a car, threatened to RDM, failRPed, used offensive language, micspammed, camera spammed, and pretty much tried to prop kill.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcZ9GqqLNBc

P.S. He was most likely either high on marijuana at the time or just generally an idiot.

Approved. Kohlensäure
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub