Domo/619 BR
Name of player: Domo
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:33256416
STEAM_0:0:20124611

Time in GMT: 5:49~AM

Server: v2d

Summary: Propflinging/killing/minging ect, failrp,fearRP ect.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46wDwtP0Eg4

Spoiler :

OKAIII new video with more stuff and screen shots because for some reason the video is shit. I'm missing a lot because I ran out of HDD space.
EDIT2 well the video is in 1080p after all so screenies are kind of useless.
ok, this looks like terrible evidence, all that i know is domo WAS propushing and minging. But what i want to know is why was everyone backseat admining? either way, someone please just deal with domo
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Alright, well I admit to everything.
I mainly did this because Ruxandra's pepe is really tiny
(01-18-2013, 06:15 AM)Domo Wrote: Alright, well I admit to everything.
I mainly did this because Ruxandra's pepe is really tiny

wow thats just sad
Ich Bin Ein Berliner ~ J.F.K

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39242551&b=7]
(01-18-2013, 06:02 AM)PREDITOROFWAR Wrote: ok, this looks like terrible evidence, all that i know is domo WAS propushing and minging. But what i want to know is why was everyone backseat admining? either way, someone please just deal with domo

Make another thread if you want to report that, this is about domo and that other guy.
I'm sorry if he was just trying to unstuck his car but this is what I got and while domo what at some place there was still a clusterfuck in the tunnel which I'm guessing was caused by this other guy.
Notice at 58 seconds into the video, there is another guy too. Duh something
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Domo (STEAM_0:1:33256416) was found severely violating rules regarding prop usage and roleplay conduct.
Suspension shall be applied permanently.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player 619 (STEAM_0:0:20124611) was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension shall be applied for 1 week.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team