Poll: Steelseries or Roccat?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Steelseries Siberia V2
66.67%
4 66.67%
Roccat Kave Solid 5.1
33.33%
2 33.33%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

STEELSERIES Siberia V2 Gaming Headset - Frost Blue VS Roccat Kave Solid 5.1
I'm looking to invest in a new headset, the two results I've come up with from looking at reviews and such are the Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 and The STEELSERIES V2 headset. Which would you say is a better buy?
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • ilikeballsacks
(01-11-2013, 07:57 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: I'm looking to invest in a new mic, the two results I've come up with from looking at reviews and such are the Roccat Kave Solid 5.1 and The STEELSERIES V2 headset. Which would you say is a better buy?

Make an damn poll >,<!!
much better.
The following 1 user Likes Rayokan's post:
  • ilikeballsacks
Never tried the Roccat headset, but I have the V2 myself and I like it very much, great quality and microphone, never had a problem with it.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • ilikeballsacks
Made a poll, not only vote guys leave a comment as to why it's better.
  • ilikeballsacks
I would suggest the V2 it has a better quality tho my friend has it and my brother has a roccat I don't know if he has a 5.1. But what I know I suggest a V2.
The following 1 user Likes Ryder's post:
  • ilikeballsacks
(01-11-2013, 08:22 PM)Ryder Wrote: I would suggest the V2 it has a better quality tho my friend has it and my brother has a roccat I don't know if he has a 5.1. But what I know I suggest a V2.

Seems everyone's leaning towards Steelseries apart from Salinsky.
  • ilikeballsacks
Siberia is pure crap. Breaks easily, doesn't sit good on the ears and sounds like a pair of rocks hitting eachother.

Kave is an enormous headset. I'm a big guy, with a big head, but I still felt it was a bit too big and heavy. It sounds a lot better than the Siberia and feels better on your ears. The build quality was also a bit better.

If I understand your post correctly, you are just buying a mic? If you don't need the headset go use the money on a real microphone and not on the crap that is put on gaming headsets. You get the same quality mic for a lot less money. If you are looking for headset with good sound quality you should not invest in eather of them.

I have owned both of them. Kave is superior to the V2 imo, but please, don't buy overprices shit headphones targeted against gamers.

edit: I guess the mic sounds the same on both headsets, but that the mic on Kave is detachable something that can come in handy.
The following 1 user Likes MartinG's post:
  • ilikeballsacks
(01-11-2013, 10:06 PM)MartinG Wrote: Siberia is pure crap. Breaks easily, doesn't sit good on the ears and sounds like a pair of rocks hitting eachother.

Kave is an enormous headset. I'm a big guy, with a big head, but I still felt it was a bit too big and heavy. It sounds a lot better than the Siberia and feels better on your ears. The build quality was also a bit better.

If I understand your post correctly, you are just buying a mic? If you don't need the headset go use the money on a real microphone and not on the crap that is put on gaming headsets. You get the same quality mic for a lot less money. If you are looking for headset with good sound quality you should not invest in eather of them.

I have owned both of them. Kave is superior to the V2 imo, but please, don't buy overprices shit headphones targeted against gamers.

edit: I guess the mic sounds the same on both headsets, but that the mic on Kave is detachable something that can come in handy.

I was initially leaning towards the Steelseries, yet from your post I'm considering the Roccat. One thing before buying the Roccat is I need to get a grasp of how it is to wear, did you experience discomfort when wearing the roccat like it being exceptionally tight and heavy or was it bearable?
EDIT: Due to my concern about the roccat and my willingness to replace the headset after about 6-12 months I took the plunge and went for the Steelseries, I currently own a pair of turtle beach earforce x11's so it will be a huge upgrade.
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!
(01-11-2013, 11:02 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

There's your damn pictures!
[Image: steelseries-siberia-v2-usb.jpg]
[Image: steelseries-siberia.jpg]