Keyboard.
Hello, I am looking for a new keyboard, with a 50EU budget.

I currently want to buy the Razer Arctosa. What doy ou guys know about this one?

Please, also state other good keyboards around that price.

Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 1 user Likes whoopie's post:
  • ilikeballsacks
Trust me... Don't go crazy on a keyboard, you don't need it.

[Image: RAZER%20ARCTOSA%20GAMING%20KEYBOARD.jpg]
Let's see what it has which makes it a "Must for gaming". It has a couple of extra buttons in the top right corner... and it has some fancy supporting bit of plastic.
Oh, and don't forget the big RAZOR logo, which is basically why that keyboard costs as much as it does.

In my opinion, just buy a regular keyboard, no need for anything overboard. The majority of the extra "Gaming equipment" is the standard "Selling the brand, not the quality". Go with a regular, sturdy keyboard and spend the rest on something smart, like alcohol.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • whoopie, ilikeballsacks
I got an Alienware Tact-X, Mainly due to AlienFX and the macros which I can program to certain applications instead of having to swap them to another lay-out.
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • ilikeballsacks
(01-10-2013, 02:34 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Trust me... Don't go crazy on a keyboard, you don't need it.

Let's see what it has which makes it a "Must for gaming". It has a couple of extra buttons in the top right corner... and it has some fancy supporting bit of plastic.
Oh, and don't forget the big RAZOR logo, which is basically why that keyboard costs as much as it does.

In my opinion, just buy a regular keyboard, no need for anything overboard. The majority of the extra "Gaming equipment" is the standard "Selling the brand, not the quality". Go with a regular, sturdy keyboard and spend the rest on something smart, like alcohol.

Right, well it is just that I am buying a new a new PC, and I wanted a keyboard with it.
May I ask what kind of keyboard you have, and what would be smart in your eyes?

Thanks!
Kind regards,
Whoopie
Rate Me.
  • ilikeballsacks
Razer is for kids. Razer make their stuff cool so they can sell. But doesn't make their products good at all.
The following 2 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • Nadrickk, ilikeballsacks
(01-10-2013, 02:44 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Razer is for kids. Razer make their stuff cool so they can sell. But doesn't make their products good at all.

Right. What keyboard would be good, for instance?
Kind regards,
Whoopie
Rate Me.
  • ilikeballsacks
A Logitech keyboard, similar to the one I'm using.

[Image: 26707.png]

Costs a lot less and trust me, has EVERYTHING you need. Durable, comfortable, no problems whatsoever.
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • whoopie, ilikeballsacks
[Image: 271153-lenovo-thinkcentre-m91p-keyboard.jpg]

I got exactly this keyboard, don't know how much it costs.
But trust me, it's a keyboard and that's all you need.
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • ilikeballsacks
(01-10-2013, 02:34 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Trust me... Don't go crazy on a keyboard, you don't need it.

The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • ilikeballsacks
Anything mechanic, recommending steelseries.
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • equal, ilikeballsacks