Smoke Grenade (DUP)
Soooooooo are we allowed to use smoke grenades yes/no?!

so far Mahti sayed you may use them for RP purposes and raids.
but grub said no you don't may use them i want a clear answer.
Becouse I don't want to be banned for something I diden't know it's alowed.

Quik info : The Smoke Grenade dup was made for FUMUKU international after it's closing it was banned somehow but still alot of people have it in their dup's list.
I recommend you not to use it, as the Trail tool was used to make it, which is a restricted tool.
I advise we await official SA input on the matter to clear any disparity.
i have the dupe brougt for like 20k then people brought it from me
(01-06-2013, 12:45 PM)Adman Wrote: I advise we await official SA input on the matter to clear any disparity.

Okay will do.
Do not use it without prior admin consent and supervision. This can be used for decent RP, but then it should be checked by an admin to make sure all is well.
(01-06-2013, 08:29 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Do not use it without prior admin consent and supervision. This can be used for decent RP, but then it should be checked by an admin to make sure all is well.

A set rule should be given to it, as different admins have different opinions
Or just do what I always suggest people doing in tricky situations concerning administrator's approval: Ask every single time. That way you are 100% covered.
(01-06-2013, 08:29 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Do not use it without prior admin consent and supervision. This can be used for decent RP, but then it should be checked by an admin to make sure all is well.

But why is it maked at the first place than?
Becouse I want to use this as an SS.
(01-06-2013, 10:16 PM)Rayokan Wrote:

But why is it maked at the first place than?
Becouse I want to use this as an SS.

Because there was a period of time where certain tool restrictions were broken including; Hydralic, Rope, Lights, Ignite and Trails.

Some people took the opportunity to make smokebombs and eventually found out they can be spawned even when it is restricted.

Like mentioned above, always get permission before using it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]