Sexism, I just about had enough of it :)
Theres nothing wrong with girls playing games man!! My girlfriend enjoys playing co op games with me on xbox.. You are proberbly dealing with those kids that spend their free time on 9gag learning memes and stuff Smile so dont leave Smile
*sigh* Generalisation again. "All you motherfuckers" It's not all of us love, calm down, I don't have a problem with female gamers, I'm friends with one on xbox. Quite good friends. You have a problem? Then call admins or record them and post a ban request. Problem solved. But having fits on the forums is just showing the perpertators they are getting to you and that's something you don't want to happen. So grab a cup of tea and chill.

-Peace
(01-06-2013, 12:57 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Theres nothing wrong with girls playing games man!! My girlfriend enjoys playing co op games with me on xbox.. You are proberbly dealing with those kids that spend their free time on 9gag learning memes and stuff Smile so dont leave Smile

[Image: C1QX1AGk3zR.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Warior135's post:
  • BambusBo, GRiiM, Slick Rick
I can't count how many girls I know/knew playing games. Even one of my ex-GF is a gamer, and another friend is doing CS:GO competitions like nearly monthly ... So what ? Sexism ? Those guys are dumb and just needed a lame excuse for them loosing all the time, kthxbai.
(01-06-2013, 11:06 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Give me names and proof.

I dont think she is saying many people in FL, but in other games and servers.

If someone is sexist towards you Zelda on FL, try doing this:
Report to an admin/moderator.
Mute them.
Avoid them, as voice chat only goes a certain distance.
Take screenshots and post a ban request.
As Ruxandra explained, sexism is not allowed whatsoever on the server.

Anywhere else:
Again, mute them.
Block them on steam.
Report them.

(P.s. Most sexism people are literally 8 or 26 living in their mothers basement.)
(P.s.s You are on of the better rp'ers I know, it would be sad in my eyes for you to leave.)
(01-06-2013, 12:49 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(01-06-2013, 12:03 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: Lol you cant really ban him if not happening on FL forums or servers.

I actually can disagree with this on one or two levels. If it's out of game and doesn't come into the game I agree with you Toast. If it is happening in game or comes into the game that is a different story. I don't know the situation and honestly don't need to so please don't explain it, but if someone was being harassed or stalked (not saying that's the case cause I don't know what exactly is going on) then I feel that the support team could deny a person entry into it's zones of control to help protect one of its members. I have a very limited gaming experience with Zelda but personally I find what little I do know of her to be a cool person in my book. I can't say friend cause I don't know her that well. In my life if someone messes with someone I care about in any positive way, I tend to react to that. Sometimes these reactions aren't correct but not unjust.

In closing, if it's out of game/forums then I'd say not to react with admin actions right away.

If it comes into game/forums and is a problem, action might be needed but talk to the person being bothered first unless evidence of rule break applies.

If Zelda is really a friend of yours or if you care about her, consider your options but don't act till you talk to her about it.

With my brothers in arms that third option is always the best regardless of the first two. I've rofflestomped people because the messed up and my buddy gave the word, but when I do it without their go it tends to cause more issues then it's worth.

P.S. Zelda, your still my baby baking dawg and I gives a f*^k if your a dude or a chick.

What the fuck are you on about? Private Toast is entirely correct. If it's out of the game or forums admins can't do ANYTHING except ban them from FL. Second you had a massive speech about you taking action yet you're not going to go round these peoples houses and rough them up are you? Zelda, if someone is doing it collect evidence and post a BR or simply call an admin.
Everything that happens outside FL, should not be involved with FL. So it would be bad to ban anyway.

This is not some internet court as some may think.
The following 6 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • MartinG, Theblackshadowofgod, DJ_slapaho, Rayokan, Faustie, Slick Rick
Rule 37: There are no girls on the interwebz.

Also, gaming is infected with horny 13 year olds.
edit: I think all of us got it, boys. No need to tell everyone about the one semi-hot girl you have in your friends list.
(01-06-2013, 03:03 PM)MartinG Wrote: edit: I think all of us got it, boys. No need to tell everyone about the one semi-hot girl you have in your friends list.

What about the semi-hot girl I know IRL and see often and who is the one doing CS:GO competitions ? UH ? UUUUH ? *bitchslaps you*
(01-06-2013, 01:50 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(01-06-2013, 12:57 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Theres nothing wrong with girls playing games man!! My girlfriend enjoys playing co op games with me on xbox.. You are proberbly dealing with those kids that spend their free time on 9gag learning memes and stuff Smile so dont leave Smile

[Image: C1QX1AGk3zR.jpg]

Finnish ES Jonne photo
The following 1 user Likes Tomz's post:
  • Mahti