Estleback Corporation
Estleback's Closure

Today Estleback has existed for almost two years. Such length of a clan being open is rare and a big amount fall within a year. This is a great accomplishment for me but also for my associates. Although I did start this with a vision, my associates vision has greatly improved mine and by such making Estleback far greater than I would ever of thought. Estleback truly is nothing without it's main contributors, Whoopie, Niimo, Link66, FreddaN, Instinct, Wood, CorieTheNub and Laurenz.  These people have sat in the Governance helping me and the members to do our very best at our jobs. I cannot thank you enough. You all are one of the reasons for why we have come this far. Some contributed more than others, but deep down you are all the individuals who did something for Estleback in the Governance so extraordinary that you made Estleback what it is today.Whoopie, the realist. Niimo the brief Vice President, although one of the most inspiring one. Link66 the crazy ambitionist. FreddaN the dreamer. Instinct the serious and strict one. Wood the do-er and visionist. CorieTheNub the guy who turned perhaps the saddest moments into the greatest and final but not least, Laurenz the creator. You all made Estleback together with me and I am forever thankful.

But even though with these strong men at the leadership, there are far more people that made Estleback. Namely, the members. Throughout Estlebacks time we have had many members, some of which are mentioned on the main post. Together with our members we have been able to win two wars, host more than 30 proper events (RPs not included), review over 100 applicants and final but not least, create a great clan. We together have gone through tough times, but together with our strength we have come out stronger and bigger and learned from our mistakes. I know I may have taken wrong decisions  at certain points and that I have angered some of you at some point, but honestly, I will not say sorry. Not out of pride nor arrogance, but because of the results. Without my mistakes and provocations, many of you have fought stronger and really understanding that even the most powerful men (in a clan) can make mistakes. We together, as strong men and women, have learned from our mistakes and not hidden ourselves from the problems on our path to our goal, but we have met the problems with the sword in our hands and tackled them as we go. For many that has not themselves taken part of Estleback's rather darkest times it may be hard to understand off what I am saying. But everyone, yes everyone, will understand my words one day, with or without me. You members, you are the ones that motivated me to create events and to expand Estleback - Not power or various achievements.

But even though such things were not my goals with Estleback, we have gotten many achievements. We have crossed two milestones, 50,000 views and 100,000 views. We have cleared the streets out of criminal organisations harming our citizen and ourselves. We have gotten into a rewarding and great alliance with the Shadow Associate Agency. Many of you may misinterpret my gratitude of having S.A.A. as our alliance, because of their strength and influence in many aspects of the clan world. But my main thing for why I am and will forever be grateful to have had them as our allies is simply because of the very long and bonding relationship between the two clans. We had contact for a long time before we became allies. Even though the process of becoming allies took close to two month, we had a good connection. To finally become allies opened up great possibilities and that is extremely rewarding. Together we have lost blood, shed tears and most importantly, won battles. Yes, I will not say it was without any conflicts, but I have always considered every conflict to be a way of making things stronger and far more lasting, in this case our relation to each other.

But not only does conflicts between the two of us makes our relationship stronger and Estleback in general. I believe conflicts by other clans and organisations furthers our strength. By learning by our mistakes or the root cause for why the conflict occurred, we can improve and work against the reasons for why the conflict arose. It is a lie if one say their clan has not had any conflicts internally or externally. All clan owners knows this, especially the ones who has their clan opened for quite the time. We have had internal problems that, yes, did make me question certain people. But I did not allow myself for any witchhunt or any 'bullying' towards the member(s) in question. Yes, I obviously handled them as a clan owner should, but I never allowed myself or anyone to freeze out anyone because of their mistakes or intentional sabotaging, of course serious ones were dealt, perhaps harshly, but fair. Maybe it led to hatred clan wise, but I most certainly did and does not wish for it to have gone out of clan world and onto personal griefs. This I have worked to prevent but as I am only the one to control to a certain extent regarding that matter, I cannot assure that such thing would happen. But nevertheless, conflicts made us stronger and wiser and without them we would be a pair of inexperienced individuals who were naive about everything and laid all the cards at once.

It is with this said, I am announcing official closure of Estleback Corporation. I thought that we would once again live through this dark time and return bigger and better, but witnessing the last few months, I am sure that a thing as such will not happen. It does not lay in my distrust of my associates nor my members, but myself mostly. I have grown too attached to Estleback and I feel that in order for me to move on, I need to let it go. I am doing fine in my life, but this is a question of priorities. Hosting events and series-events are fun to do, but as I consider such things a burden, I cannot enjoy hosting events and that results in lack of motivation to even continue. If I have no motivation, it will not be as grand as my previous events with Estleback has. Yes, I may take pride in many of the events that I have hosted previously for Estleback. But that is because I am so grateful and so thoroughly proud of how good my members has performed in certain events. I will really miss all of you and do the things with Estlebacks member and its associates that I did throughout our almost 2 years here. I was thinking of waiting to the 5th of January, but I felt that the more I dragged out on this the more heavier it would be to actually do this. A quick thank you to Link66 and Wood, the two Governance members who did an extraordinary amount of things in Estleback. You have put Estleback in front of other tasks, tasks people would have dreamed of to do. You two have your names imprinted in Estleback's history more than ever imagined. Thank you to S.A.A. for believing in us and our bond, we truly did accomplish something great together. I am sad that it is not forever because together we are stronger than ever before and we could have helped EvoCity even more than we have.

What lies next, time will tell us. I hope that in some ways I inspired others to create great clans and perform good whilst being in a (good) clan. I'd like to give my greatest wish for luck for the clan below. Not like a replacement or whatever, but a genuine wish of luck. I have always been fond of good clans because I truly believe clans are one of the most important factors to CityRP roleplay world;
  • White Forest
  • The Camorro Family
  • The Takaha-Gumi
  • Designing Tomorrow
  • Shadow Associates Agency
  • Mist Security Corporation
I do realize I have not been able to thank everyone for their efforts. If I would have the time and energy, I would thank and write a comment to exactly each one of the (ex-) members of Estleback. But I hope this is enough to show my gratitude. Thank you.

Floodify - Estleback Corporation Founder

----------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: Great Moments
Our first advertising banner:
[Image: ac08d6ad26c4e9914bc658eba358d32a.png]

Our first marketplace construction:
[Image: 4e9ff8a6d4a0e2ca082ab8b9d2129dd0.png]

Our first security contract:
[Image: 211b448c4373aa8bdc5cb033c41e39a8.png]

Our first real alone-standing head quarter:
[Image: d62717c4cd2c9889801949508b6b1f79.png]

Estlebacks party for the promotion of us becoming official.
[Image: 807f888233b54d4d6eeb5efdc10efe9b.png]

The first build on the lake by Rock Hunter:
[Image: 3c7f2810475322968791978cf9bc8534.png]
[Image: b02f8d56f502d3dcf44e9362c17a35ae.png]

The first project to provide the city with energy:
[Image: b45e00e3e627b0c4cd11bab5d666e5e1.png]

Estlebacks first encounter with the nemesis organisation Fulcrum:
[Image: f1d40a0459fcba1cfd6974411af3e4a7.png]

Our last war:
[Image: 47e6f617a0ac51282ac6befef5b57d7c.png]

Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Lewwings
Clan reopened - more information coming soon.

Update:
We're currently dealing with a few minor issues that may hinder the reopening of Estleback, but I'll keep you upto date via this post!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Greetings,
I am happy to announce that the Estleback Corporation will be reopening very soon! We've solved the minor issues we had internally and we have decided the group of people who will be our Governance for the Corporation. I am proud to announce the two new directors who will also be keeping the new Corporation running smoothly along with the governance:

Steve Burwin (Link66)
Edward Petersons (Wood)

We are planning on reopening to applicants very soon, but make sure to keep an eye out for upcoming updates!

Regards,
Director of Estleback Corporation
Edward Petersons
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 6 users Like Wood's post:
  • Zan, NotSep, mgdwszx, Jono, Ivan Tempski, Blurr
Awesome!
Can't wait to see this clan back in action Cheese
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Awesome!!
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
Can't wait to see Estleback open up to the public once again! Good luck.
Looked like a well known clan, best of luck. Hope to see some good stuff from here.
Awesome!
Cool, long time I have played with Estleback. Good luck!
Closed as per request by [FL] Wood.
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]